The Vintage Drape Top gives you an up-to-the minute, fun draped look in a lightweight, textured slub knit. 100% cotton slub, capped sleeves, front chest pocket, curved hem, Made in the USA.
Model dress size: 6
Model height: 5'9"
Size on model: Medium
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- My favorite shirt ! -Claire
I'd have one in every color if I could
- Lovely comfort. -Lynette
- I bought this and loved it. Recommended it to all my friends who also then bought it. They are all very pleased with it. Great job Fresh Produce.
- Perfect for hot climates! -Fla Ma
- I love these tops! They give your body a flattering silhouette . If you live where it's hot much of the time, they are great because the fabric is thin but doesn't cling ......perfect for hiding problem areas!
- Great top! -Debbie
- Fits true to size and is slimming. Originally found this top in a little boutique in Ohio but they didn't have my size -- so I ordered it on line and I was not disappointed. Shipping was fast and I love my new top.
- comfortable and good coverage -chica chic
- I wear camis under my clothes instead of bras and was afraid material would be too thin to provide good coverage. thankfully I wrong and it's just fine. the only thing I did not like is that I ordered the hot tropic and the color is extremely similar to sunrise. I expected it to be more pink. I already have this top in sunrise and would exchange the hot tropic for the pink color if I could but don't want to pay shipping so I guess I'll have to keep it.
- Night and Day -Dory
- I bought this top (or very similar) in a coral shade in Lamont's at the Sheraton Keauhou Resort in Kona, Hawaii. I used it as a top and later at a nightie. It's so soft and comfortable and lightweight. I so wish that I had bought several at the time. My daughter-in-law loved it and so I'm going to order one (or probably two) for her.
- Summer favorite -Oxley
- This top was a favorite of summer 2011, enjoyed equally by mother and daughter! So pleased to find more on sale!