The Vintage Drape Top is a fun lightweight top that has will have you ready to go in no time. 100% Cotton slub, capped sleeves, front chest pocket, curved hem, Made in the USA.
Model Dress Size: 1XModel Height: 5'9"Size on model: 1X
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Vintage slub Drape t-shirt -Marijane
Love the shirt. It is light and airy. The only problem is not enough
Colors in size. 3 x.
- Nice shirt but extremely overpriced!!! -Smothertucker
- LOVE these T shirts and have several of them. HOWEVER, THEY ARE EXTREMELY OVERPRICED FOR JUST A THINK SHORT SLEEVE T SHIRT!!!!!!!!!! They should be less than half the price!! AND they also FADE VERY QUICKLY EVEN WHEN WASHED IN COLD WATER!!! I just got one last summer and it was faded so badly I just had to get another. The old one was easily 20 shades lighter than the new one....you could not even tell it was the same color...
- Vintage Slub Drape T -NicSRQ
- I love these tops. They are very lightweight and yes, they are see-through. But as I live in a very warm climate, I like the lighter fabric and just layer with a cami or tank. The mango is a beautiful color! Only issue is the price. And the pocket... wish that wasn't there.
- Wonderfully lightweight -Curlygirl
- I LOVE the thinness of this fabric for the summer. I like to pair it with other vibrant colors from Fresh Produce and change up the look. I have about 5 of the Vintage drape so far, and plan to buy more colors.
- Fine For Layering...Too Sheer On Its Own -Nano
- This top was a disappointment. Way overpriced. It's VERY sheer; fine for layering. The sleeves are also shorter than pictured on the model. I bought orange thinking it a good top for hot summer days. But when you have to wear a top underneath, so much for warm-weather dressing. I think with Fresh Produce, you have to actually see the product in-store to really know what you're getting.
- Bad news all around -Looking for value in IN
- This shirt is so thin you can see through it. I washed the pink one, and the color faded terribly. According to their policy, no returns unless tags are still attached. For $49 I thought I would be getting a little better quality than that. Considering their horrible customer service, this is one brand I'm going to be steering clear of from now on.
- This top is amazing! -Jubes
- I purchased this top earlier this summer in a fabulous print. I find that as soon as I get it out of the dryer, I put it right back on! I love the length!! SO flattering! The feel is fabulous! So light and cool! The price was a bit high, but because of the great construction and way it launders, I'd buy it again...and would love to have one in every color! It's a real compliment getter!! Love it!!!
- poor customer service -disappointed
I bought several of these tops, after washing and wearing 2 got small holes and the arm hem came out of another.
quote from customer sevice "We cannot accept the items if they have been worn and washed, or do not have the original tags. "
- Fabulous! -Gina
- I have three of these tops now and I love them! They're perfect for hiding a tummy and the length is great for that. I'm short (5'2") and they still are a perfect length for me (not too long). I wish more of the other styles came a little longer like this top. They are light and breezy and perfect for layering with other clothing, too. Keep making this top, Fresh Produce! It's a winner!
- Awesome Shirt -CrazyCoolCrafty
- This shirt is soft and comfy. It goes with anything and can be dressed up or down.
- Love this shirt! -seehe
- I am always looking for cute tunic length shirts for leggings and was delighted to find this cute shirt in such a nice light fabric for the summer heat in Tucson! I actually bought it at a local Fresh Produce store which happened to be out of my normal size, so I went one size up and it was fine.
- Way over priced! -email@example.com
- Fits nice and great with leggings. True to size.