Simple and modern, the Vintage Scoop Neck shirt has an easy, open neck and capped sleeves for an everyday versatile look. A cotton top to take you everywhere. 100% Cotton slub, slightly fitted, cap sleeves. These women's tees are made in the USA.
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 5'10"
Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Love this tee! -Laura
- This is by far my favorite tee ever. I love the cut and fit and the light weight of the cotton fabric. The fact that's made in the U.S.A. Makes it even better!
- Great tops -Nancy
- I bought two of these, one in black and one in fuchsia. They are pretty sheer, but not enough to see through and washed well (which is recommended before wearing), although I dried them on hangars, rather than in a dryer. I didn't see any particular shrinkage. The only odd thing is that the black is shorter than the fuchsia, and I think slightly tighter in weave. They're flattering on me, and I can see wearing them in fairly hot weather, even with humidity. I saw some complaints about the white being too sheer, and given the ones I did buy, I probably would only buy colors, and, in fact, I'm thinking of getting a third in the purple, because the fuchsia stayed pretty vivid even after washing. I'm 5' 4" or so and about 122 lbs., and I ordered a size small regular, which fit well.
- A little too light -Mish
- I have purchased several of these T shirts, however, this batch appeared a lot lighter than others purchased earlier. still likes the cut.
- Wonderful shirt -Martha
This is a wonderful shirt especially for Arizona. It fits nice, looks nice. I wish I could get it in a different color.
Only problem is that after I wore it once there seems to be like a moth
hole in it or something???
Other than that I would order more.
- Light and comfortable but do not wear very well -mwith1L
- I have several of these Tshirts. Really like the fit and the fact that they are light enough for hot weather, however, the fabric is a little too flimsy and does not withstand a lot of washings.
- Too flimsy -Judy
- Should have paid attention to the other reviews. Too flimsy, you must wear something under it
- The perfect t-shirt! -Dawn Marie
- This is the perfect "go to shirt"! The fit is perfect. Its not too tight, not too long! I have worn it very casually and I have worn it under other items and dressed it up with a scarf. I have both the white and the turquoise. One thing I love about Fresh Produce is you continue to make new items in the same shades as discontinued styles. My turquoise top goes with numerous older FP skirts and shorts. Aside from it being pretty pricey for a t-shirt. the versatility, quality and fit, surpasses my $7.99 bargin tops. I would love to have this in every color!
- LOVE vintage scoop tees -Susila
- These are the sweetest, most comfy, flattering tee of the summer. I hope to get even more colors (I just ordered another). I like that they are light, yet not see through. The short sleeves are a nice length, and the top has a great scoop neckline that is not too deep of a scoop! Ovearll, I LOVE this top! I hope to get more...and hope they go on sale soon!!!
- very disappointing -Peg
- love your line of clothes and have come to depend on the comfy and thicker cotton feel. i shipped this back immediately. was thin as gauze, not suitable for wearing alone. more appropriate as a sleep top, but way overpriced for that!
- Go To Top! -picky about clothes
- Nice lightweight cotton go to top. They really got this one right! The top covers nicely even when tucked in, has a nice drape, and holds it shape, I have 3 colors so far and will buy more. I like the large selection of vibrant color choices. Very nice!
- Go To Top! -picky about clothes
- Nice lightweight cotton go to top. They really got this one right as far as the how the top covers, even when tucked in. Top has a nice drape and holds it shape, I have 3 colors so far and will buy more. I like the large selection of vibrant color choices. Very nice!
- PERFECT SUMMER TOP! -Lyn
- I bought three of these tees. They are so comfortable and look great. The cap sleeve adds a bit of femininity to the shirt. Great with shorts and my tiered skirts. I'm going to order more. I usually wear them alone, but they layer well over a cami.
- Great -SaraR
- I have been a big fan of Fresh Produce for years. This is my go to top. Flattering but not clingy, It covers all my figure flaws and still looks great. Good for layering under a jacket or shirt. My only peeve is that it cut a bit on the low side for me but then I am not a tall person . The pale colors are on the sheer side so I wear a cami . I must on half a dozen and am ordering more!