A great drape shirt, a great fit and a great hemline. The Vintage Drape Slub T Shirt is a timeless Fresh Produce cruise wear style that keeps women's outfits looking fresh every time they throw it on and go. 100% Cotton slub, cap sleeves, small chest pocket, curved hem, Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Loyal Fan of this Shirt -Deborah
- I have collected about 10 of these Tee Shirts over the years as I am passing through cities that have a Fresh Produce store, and just purchased 2 more (darker colors) through the on-line store. This is my go-to T for everything, just love it. Very flattering on every body type. Hope they never stop making it.
- Vintage Drape T -Diane
- Very flattering
- Lots of compliments -Judith
- I purchased two of these tops, one in cobalt and one in black. The reviews were helpful in deciding which color to choose. Reviewers mentioned the lighter colors were see-thru and that is why I chose the darker colors. Glad I did because the fabric is very lightweight and thin. However, the drape is attractive, the garment flows nicely and every time I wear one of the tops, someone compliments me.
- Nice top -Martha
- I love the drape. I ordered a white and the natural color. The colors were not good on me. Should have ordered darker colors. I was disappointed that the fabric was not the stub kind like my printed tops.
- Love this piece! -Linda
I have many of these, love them, perfect weight
for FL weather.
They are a little long for me, so I shorten them
and they are perfect!!
- Great Tops -Debbie
- I first bought this shirt just in white and since then I have purchased them in a lot of the different patterns. I love them although the material is a little thin but I live in SW FL so they work most of the yea. I have found that some of the different patterns run a little differently around the top as to lower and higher at neck. I usually wear a large in Fresh Produce and that's what I've purchased in all these! Can't wait for some new spring patterns to go with plain color capris.
- Perfect -Jen
- The weight will be perfect for humid summers - love the way the top flows.
- One of my favorite t-shirts -Penny
Have many of these in a lot of colors! Great style. lots of colors.
Make in 3/4 sleeve length!
- A must have -Great Summer Shirt
- Wonderful shirt for wearing with leggings or jeans, very comfortable. Color is vibrant, just love it.
- Clingy -Suzy724
- The style is cute and fit is good, but it is very clingy material. It could be used for a beach cover-up. I got the white, which is very see-through! Something like a camisole must be worn under the white. I might have liked it better in a darker color. It is true to size - I usually wear a small and the small worked fine. Height 5'4" Weight 104 Age 62
- Feels Fabulous -Nanatj
Love wearing these Drapes. The flow and gracefulness makes these tops a pleasure to wear. Makes me feel elegant, even in jeans.
Even though I wear a 14, I usually size up in FP tops.
- Pricey for the quality of fabric -Seamiller
- Since most FP run big I ordered down and it is a bit snug.
- Love this top! -BrwnIdGrl
- I have this in 4 colors, and absolutely love it! Sometimes I layer for fun, but I like that you can be built like a woman, yet still look comfy without the clinginess that the younger ones are wearing these days. It's very flattering, and great to wear with leggings, shorts, & little skirts.
- size and price -linda
- love the shirt, color,style are just great. would love to see more descripton on products. such size, like runs big or small etc. color truffe in a great style is hard to find. love the shirt,would recommeto all.
- Best... -Pearlmt
- I loved it so much, I ordered more...
- This top is now w staple in my wardrobe -Lisa G
- Perhaps the most flattering top for women of any age. Bought one for my self on vacation in Florida, ordered 6 more when I got home. My 20+ also loves this top!
- Vintage Drape Top -Terri
- I have several of these tops--in many different colors! They are so comfy and always look nice. They wash wonderfully and the cotton is so so soft! Love Them.
- Love this top! -Nan
- This top fits true to size. It washes well and does not need to be ironed.
- Love the product & colors, not so much the price -BCM
- I bought the same shirt in white while vacationing. I love the simple cut, flare style so much--frames my small torso but hides my bulge--that I was happy when I found out I can order it online which I did in an assortment of colors. I paid full price for the shirts . I just don't think it's worth $39. The white shirt I bought last summer had a hole 3 months later. Although the shirts are stylish and come in beautiful colors, they are thin and quasi transparent, and not very durable. The designer probably need to choose thinner fabrics so that the shirt can hang properly. But , the quality of these shirts do not match the price I had to pay for them.
- Love this style -JulieL
- Wore this style all summer. Love this style. Comfy, versatile and cute.
- Perfect Wear -Barbara
- I love these, so much I am collecting them in every color. They are light weight ,fluttery around the hips, and fit perfectly on the top 1/3 . They are very flattering. Can be dressed up or down, depending on accessories.
- More Colors in XL - Please!!!! -Candy
- I LOVE this shirt! I just bought 4 more during your BOGO sale. Why aren't all the colors offered in XL?? Do you run out quickly???
- Great shirt. -Lark
- I love this shirt. The fabric is soft and flowing, and the style is great. The price is a little high--$10 less would be closer to the mark.
- My favorite Piece of Clothing! -Happy in Paris
- I love the vintage drape T-shirt! Across the past year, I've purchased about 10 in different colors, plain and patterned , and a mix of long and short sleeve styles. I wear them alone, or layered with camisoles, layered with each other, and now layered with this cute vineyard vest! It works with slacks, jeans, peasant skirts or even bike shirts at the gym! And yes, I've slept in it too! It's a little pricey for a T-shirt, but it just looks great, and I just keep buying them!!! Only drawback, is Fresh Produce doesn't make enough of them in larger sizes, and they run out quickly !
- Love it! -Grandma LJ
- I bought this top in black earlier in the spring a d have worn it almost twice a week! Just got the periwinkle color and will wear it a lot with my white Capri pamts summer "uniform!" The bottoms is very flattering . It launders great. The small pocket on front isn't annoying like many of those pockets! Feels soft and comfortable. Hope you keep it as a basic! Or add long sleeves for winter??
- Going Back -Renee
- I love the idea of this tshirt but the fabric is so thin that I am returning the two that I purchased. Just too thin so they show every single lump, bra fat, etc. Please make this tshirt in a nicer weight fabric and you'll have a home run!
- LOVE THIS AS A MATERNITY TOP!!! -Munckin
- Even though these are not marketed as maternity tops, they are the greatest, most comfortable maternity tops ever!
- I love this top! -LittleLu
I am home bound due to knee surgery and have been looking for comfy, easy clothes to slip on. This top along with white Cotten crops fit the request. I ordered this top in dark blue (navy) and I feel stylish and comfy. It hangs beautifully and does not need a cami underneath.
I love Fresh Produce clothes. They keep me in that vacation mode at home.
Lucy, La Crescenta, CA
- Great travel top. -wonderland
- I took this top to Europe this summer. Stays cool and rinses out and dries quickly. Great for hot summer weather. I am ordering in 3 more colors to wear during the fall.
- Cute! -Muffin
- Great fit. Great length. Hard to find combo.
- Nice quality -K
- Purchased some of these (and the tanks, too)...Quality is excellent...Disappointed to find limited colors online. I was ready to buy many many more!!! Also, my size is somewhere around an XL to 1X. Please more colors/prints! Thank you:)
- Make more of these tops available! -KANIKE
Ditto on my feelings on the other reviews about this top!
They make a woman look great and very shapely and sexy!
I only have one, and want to buy more colors, but they are in short supply online and in our local store, so can you give me some more info if you are going to make/have more of these?? I gotta get some more before you stop making them...THANK YOU, GRACIAS!!
- love it -Marty
- I have this top and love it. It is wonderful for hot weather and it makes you feel good too.
- Don't Stop Making These -starlow
- I purchased two of these tees on vacation last summer (then known as slub drape tee) and I was sorry I opted for "safe" colors. This year I was happy to see the shirt back and I bought a few more in brighter colors, although I missed out on Thistle and Clearwater and it looks like they did not make those colors for this year. Bring them back! And, please keep these shirts around for a while - make them a returning "favorite" or something to keep them available to your fans for a few more years. Thanks for adding XL too. My original summer purchase the shop only had Large, which fit perfect, but I like my shirts larger and they make great maternity tees, so I ordered a few XLs online. Again, love the shape, feel, how they wash and wear. Also, I wish FP would #1: allow customers who are buying multiple of the same product, add to the cart at once vs having to go back and forth for each color and #2: Have a model wearing all the colors, so we get a better idea.
- Love It! -Roxanne
- This top is GREAT! I have it in several colors. I think it runs large. Where I normally wear a M I have several of these in S and even XS. Just like with all Fresh Produce tops it washes well, doesn't shrink and the color doesn't fade. Looks great with jeans, leggings and shorts.
- Love it. Have it in several colors -Ljc
- So comfortable and light weight--perfect for warm days. And great for hiding my pear shape under.
- Make more -LC
I live in these tops at work. It is no nice to have a top that is long enough that you don't have to constantly be pulling it down. It is also cooler to wear in this Atlanta heat and humidity than even a T-Shirt.