The Topstitch Capri in cool comfortable cotton is a versatile fan favorite for beach resort clothing. Enjoy the breezy style and comfort offered in these women's capri pants. This cotton capri is available in happy brights and sun-baked neutrals. 100% Cotton sheeting, elastic waistband with drawstring, front patch pockets, contrast topstitch detail. Imported from China.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Stylish -valerie
- These capris are a bit small, I should have ordered a larger size. My fault. They look so stylish and just the right length. I will order more.
- Cool and comfortable, wash nicely -Lynda
These are "go to" pants for casual days at home and will dress up enough for a night at the movies or the local bistro. They don't wrinkle as much in washing and drying as I feared they might. Ironing does dress them up.
Love the colors. Wish the top-stitching was the same color as the fabric, but it isn't too distracting.
- capri -Rose
- I own several pair of these capri's. They are cool, comfortable and colorful. Great summer Capri.
- very disappointed on quality -Barbara
- Bought 4 pair for summer. Have purchased in the past. All four pairs fit differently. Quality of fabric & workmanship is below your usual standards. I am very disappointed.
- Odd fit -Linda
- I have 2 pairs of these capris--one in white, the other in tan. Although both pairs wrinkle very easily, the tan pants fit oddly. It's almost as though the front and back were reversed. The front is tight and lower and the back just tugs. The white pair is fine.
- Almost loved these -Karen
- These looked good online but when received the topstitching really stands out as it is a different color than pants. I think you should use the same color as pants.
- Go-to Capri -Cynthia
- Thus is my go-to summer Capri. I love it even better now that the stitching is no longer white. A great value--I probably own 10 pair. Unless you like tight pants, order a size up.
- Love these pants -SR
- I love these pants, have lots of them, and wear them everywhere. My only wish is that they wouldn't wrinkle so badly
- great pants -topstitched capris
- purchased these pants in 3 colors ! Love them !
- not as shown -Marianne
- I ordered the black and they had white top stitching around the pockets and hem. Very disappointing because I have this in other colors. It would have been nice to have something this comfortable in all black.
- Great color/cobalt -Venice fashion
- Wish the clothing were made in the USA. China doesn't know how to cut the pants to fit American women .
- Love, Love, Love these Capris -Sue
- These are the best lightweight Capri's I have found. They wash and wear well. You can dress them up or down. I can't say enough about them. This is the 2nd time I have purchased these. I just wish you would have a lightweight jacket to match.
- Love these pants. -Nan
- These are great capri pants. They fit true to size. I have already ordered several more.
- great capri pant -Bobbie
I love these pants ... They fit true to size and are very comfortable.
Light weight and great for hot summer weather. I own them
in several colors. Wish there was a true chocolate brown.
- great summer capris -Carol
- These are my favorite capris for the summer, they are light weight and wash well. I have several of them and would like them all. They mix match with all the tops and travel well. I give them 5 stars. Keep them coming in, Fresh Produce.
- Not the same quality -Judy
- I have bought a number of the pants, but the white pair I bought this year are not up to the standards as last year's style. The fabric is thinner and doesn't hold it's shape. The hem has been pulled when it was sewn, which causes it to gather.
- Perfect go to capri -Comfy
- The capri's are so comfortable. I just love them.
- Good Product and Quality Made -Winn
- Love these. Have several pairs in various colors. I do wish that the black pair had black top stitching. GREAT FIT!
- great lightweight pant -Bobbie
I own these pants in several colors. They fit great and are very
comfy... Well made and wash very well. I give 4 stars because
they do wrinkle quite a bit, but still love theim
- Very Very comfortable -Karen
- These pants are very comfortable. Would recommend them to everyone.
- perfect -pgw
- I had to try several styles before I found one that fit. But the classics always work.
- Favorite pants -Button
- I have ordered the topstitch capri for several years. I consider them one of my favorite pants, a staple item in my closet. The colors are fun and perky.
- lightweight pant -Bobbie
I just rec'd these pants and love them... The fit is true to size
and they are lightweight and perfect for our trip to Fl. I
am ordering another pair today and love the great selection
- Love these pants! -Ms. Pickle
- These are the coolest pants--literally. I love the colors and the fit. I will say, the cotton sheeting does stretch which makes them very comfortable, so they will feel tight at first. Now have three pairs and want a couple more colors. Oh, I do iron mine--love that crease down the front, but would be even easier to just press flat. Like the crisp and summery look.
- Not like they used to be, too flimsy -Barbe
- Used to buy in every color for years, especially liked with straighter leg and flat pockets in back . Do not care for this light material
- Disappointed -DJA
- Loved the look of these Capri but need to return them. They are short waist. In general I find Fesh Produces runs smaller that stated.
- I can't get enough of these capris -Celticlady
I think I have these in just about every color except the green and they're on the way.
Visited the Naples store while on vacation....perfect place to shop.
- Good find -Sandi
- What great pants. So far I only have 3 pairs. Wear them to work with one of my FP tops, or jackets. I have the title "Best Dressed". Love the elastic waist (helps with my up and down weight loss and gains). Great on real hot days. Keep making them.
- I'm back to get two more pair -Chris
- I have the seagull gray capris and love to to wear them in the hot humid temps of Washington DC. These are SO comfortable and they look good dressed up or down. Perfect. Now on to purchasing a couple of new pair in different colors!... ;-)
- The best! -MoMo
I have been looking for these type of pants for a while. I found them on a ship while on a cruise. Living in Florida during the heat and humidity, they are terrific.
You'll love them
- Comfortable and slimming -Sandra
- I agree the cotton sheeting is perfect spring thru fall in Texas. If you're new to the capri, note they stretch out after you've had them on for an hour so consider a smaller size, especially if you have thin legs. Another thing to consider is they tend to fade and lose their sizing pretty quickly. I don't wear any other capris (other than the Fresh Produce jersey.capris when it gets cooler).
- Only style I wear! -Laura
- I absolutely love these capris . . . expecially on the hot humid days of summer! They are so comfortable and lightweight. They can be dressed up or down depending on the top you wear. I highly recommend them to everyone! You won't be disappointed!
- So comfortable and lightweight for hot summer days -Christine
- I live in Texas where it can be extremely hot in the summer. Even though the jersey shorts are my favorite, the cotton sheeting capris are more appropriate for shopping, going to the movies, or out to eat. When I wear these with a fp T I am very comfortable, even when it's over 100 degrees outside.
- Great lightweight capri! -PalmSpringsPJ
- Great pant for the warm weather here in the desert. Elastic waist is a plus. I have them in semi-sweet and tortoise shell green--handy neutral colors.
- Great lounge pants -Ali
- I think these pants can be appealing to large amount of people--they are so comfortable I like to wear them a lot when I'm around my house.
- love these capris! -lynnet
- These are extremely comfortable, love the elastic waist! Have these in at least 7 colors. They are a nice thinner weight, and go with everything! I wish that Fresh Produce had this same style in a full pants length.
- Best pull-on and go pants...hands down! -Hockeymommy
- I have these capri pants in semi-sweet.They look amazing with any of the Fresh Produce colored tops (and I have quite a few). A very comfortable,versatile,and great looking capri. Dress them up or down...looks great with flip flops,sandals,Keds,Crocs, or casual dress flats. Pull them on a go, you cant go wrong choosing these!