The Topstich Sheeting Capri in cool comfortable cotton is a versatile, fan favorite. Enjoy their breezy style and comfort. Available in happy brights and sun-baked neutrals. 100% cotton sheeting, elastic waistband with drawstring, front pockets, contrast topstitch detail. Imported from China.
- Best summer pants ever! -Kathleen
LOVE these pants. I have them in multiple colors and in my favorite colors I have 2 pairs! They can be dressed up or down. So comfortable !
Living by the beach, I wear them all year.
- Size Down--Stretches out quickly! -Terry
- I have this capri in brown, white, and a khaki color. The saleslady talked me into getting a Small. It was very tight. She said they would stretch out quickly. She was correct! In 10-15 minutes they were perfect. The Medium would have been too baggy. I am 5'3", 155 lbs. and I have several pairs in solids and prints in size Small.
- favorite capri -smitin
- Have at least 10 pair of these and love them.
- great -Annie
- I already had a blue pare and really liked them so it made sense to get a green pair.
- returned this item -lindy
- material was too thin and of poor quality
- and while you're at it... -BarbNC
Could you please make this pant in a cropped ankle length with no top stitching? Same great variety of colors? Please?
- Get rid of topstiching -macago
- I agree with every other reviewer.....get rid of the top stitching! it does nothing for the pant or the body when the pant is on. LOVED the old sheeting style with no topstitching. I'm wanting the sheeting pants in blue, but won't buy them due to top stitching.
- love the pant but not the top stitching -mazwoman
- I have numerous pairs of these pants and love them but I prefer the earlier style. Really dislike the top stitching. Please bring back the originals which are much classier. I live in the tropics and the fabric has stood up to constant washing very well indeed
- love the pants,don't like the stitching -mis
- I live in my fp capris in the summer! Every year I get a couple of new pair and retire a couple of pair. This summer it didn't happen. The contrast stitching has to go! Also, please bring back some of your cute prints, not just stripes. Thanks.
- Bring back the old style and print -Andy
- I have bought a pair of these pants some years back in South Carolina. Love to wear these pants with a matching sweat shirt. I do have to hide the ruffles around the drawstring - too much material. I bought the pants in print (go fish), without the different color stitching on the pockets and pants legs. Don't like the different color stiching - please bring back the more sophisticated look with matching color.
- Would love this style and fabric WITHOUT the contrast top stitching. -Linda
- I have several pairs of this style without the contrast topstitching from a few years ago, and I treat them well. I can't get them, and I sure wish you would bring these back to the old standard. I have them in colors and a few shades of neutral that I just love. They are so comfortable and versatile. I will be waiting!
- Awesome -NR
- Comfortable, light and sooooo useful! Love the accent stitch, modernizes the cut. Bought for weekend wear but actually dressed them up and have worn them to the office!
- Nice pant, but don't like the white thread! -SF
I have a couple of these, and I really like them. Comfy, good fit. However, the bright white "top stitch" gets a "yeech." Calls attention to the hips...makes them look bigger, and who wants that?! Why not match the fabric with the top stitch thread (as in blue on blue, rather than BRIGHT WHITE on blue)? Better yet, get rid of those front pockets all together.
Bring back the square pocket broadcloth capris -- those were the best of all!