Looking for the perfect pair of beach capri pants? Our spirited Swing Capri is a modern, slip-on-and-go style with slimming side panels and smooth flat waist panel. These casual capris are relaxed yet refined. These women's capri pants feature 92% rayon, 8% lycra, smooth, flat waistband, side panel insert, wide leg, Made in the USA.
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 5'8"
Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Swing capri -Pat
Love these pants.....dressed up or down. Take thmem on cruises. Pack light
- Swing Capri -pamela
- I love these capris. This is my second pair. The first I purchased two years ago. I wear them in yoga,walking, or just relaxing on the coast. These are very comfortable.
- Bailey2703 -Betsy
- This is the second pair I've bought. Love the fit. Comfortable all day and you can dress up or wear casual. Planning on another pair.
- My Favorite Capri Pants -Jeannie
- I absolutely love these Capris. They are so comfortable. They are great for dressing up, traveling or everyday. I recommend them for anyone who loves a great Capri and great color choices too.
- Fluid, light and flattering -Jacqueline
- Bought these at a shop on sale in the gray color, and have been my go-to pants all spring and summer long, and so far they've help up beautifully. I wash in cold water, hang to dry, in dryer only to soften and fluff. I'm about 5'5-5'6 these fit like the model pictured in the tan pair, I'm a size 12 in jeans and bought the large in these, they fit perfect. I am definitely going to buy another in the black.
- Happy to order more -Laura
I bought a pair of these at a boutique a few years ago and have always loved them. Sohappy to find them online and just ordered two more pair. Yes, the fabric is a bit thin, and might seem flimsy for the price, but that's what makes them so appealing. They're very soft and comfy, wash really well, and pack great. I wear them bumming around but they dress up easily.
I bought mine in a size large. A medium would be more fitting, like the image on the model, but I like the comfort of them a bit loose, and lower on my hips. If I had to choose only one capri to have in my wardrobe, this would be the one.
- love these pants! -Fran
I tried on an EXTRA SMALL and was surprised at how well it fit me. (Usually I'm a Small). I like the pants so well that I ordered 4 more colors!
The material is very soft and the pants fall beautifully. I didn't have any wide-legged pants and was surprised that I liked this style so much.
- Love these! -Marcia
Actually got online to order a new pair of these! They are super comfy and wash very well. I dry mine on medium or low till almost dry, then hang to complete drying. Come out beautifully every time. I am very petite and 5'3" plus, yet am a curvy gal. They hit me a few inches above my ankle. These are definitely on MY favorite things list!
- swing capri -gracie
- I was very disappointed in these capris for $59. It seems to me, as in other products I have received from FP, the quality of material seems to be less then in past. I would not wear these in public. When I saw them in the ad with the Needless to say , I am returning them for credit to my account.
- Favorites! -Suzanne
- I just bought 2 more pairs of these wonderful pants. I am 5'3" and they are pretty much long pants on me, look great with flip flops or sandals. Order a smaller than usual size. I usually wear a large but a medium is perfect. The fabric is easy to care for but definitely "swings" as it is soft and smooth. I love these pants!
- A great buy -ANN
- The capri's. Fit beautifully & are so comfortable!
- I would buy again! -Kerri
- Love, soft & VERY comfy!
- pant -shann
- i actually like these. I have several. They are comfortable, wash nicely. I have one pair that the seat is a little discolored just like another style of pant, no idea why, but my tops cover my rear end.
- Good -Tia
- Ordered several of them!
- Very comfortable. -Red
- Probably the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. Can be worn with many tops.
- Great pants -Shapark
- I really like these pants. Have them in 4 colors . Lost 20 pounds and ordered 2 more pairs in a smaller size. They are lightweight, flattering and easy to care for. Might just to have another pair.
- too transparent -karmagurl
- Pants fit well, very comfy. but, possibly because I got them in white, very see-through and revealing of--- cellulite!! had they been black, I might have kept them. They did seem a bit lightweight for the price and this didn't come through on the description.
- Very soft pants -LovesFreshProduce
- I have these pants in Truffle, Black, and Cobalt. They are comfortable, can dress up or down, and cool in hot weather. Rayon material is very soft. I ordered a small as the waistband can stretch. I am a size 8 to 10.
- Capri Yoga and travel pants. -chandih
I am short, and these are longer on me, but the feel and fit are heavenly. The fabric washes up great. Wonderful for traveling.
I love the white because you cant see through the fabric. The fabric breaths so it isn't to hot. Great for yoga.
- Great, even in hot, humid weather! -TampaRyan
- I bought these capris to wear for air travel, and they're fantastic for that -- very comfortable and wrinkle-free. I wasn't sure if these capris would work for hot, steamy summertime in Florida, particularly since I am hot all the time. However, I have worn them in Florida this summer, and even when it's raining and really steamy, the capris are still relatively cool and comfortable. The legs are not clingy, because the fabric is rayon. I pair the black capris with a black Shorefront Cardigan and a bright Essential Shell Tank, and the look is remarkably slimming!
- the only pants I want to wear -Carla
- These pants are so comfortable and beautiful. You can dress them up or wear them to hang around in. The fabric is soft and fluid. They sit nicely just slightly below the waist without digging in so they are comfortable for travel and long airplane rides. I'm short and love the length as they don't drag on the ground. The colors are wonderful.
- Awesome -ChicShopper1
- These swing capris are so comfortable yet, the ultimate in trendy attire. Easy to mix and match with. Bought the brown in Hilton Head and have already ordered a black pair as well. Great addition to any wardrobe!!