We've used the interior side of this fabric...on the outside, with our Sunset Sweatshirt! The cuffs and neckline of these plus size tops have this added element, showing the exaggerated loop detail of the french terry fabric. These plus size sweatshirts will have you feeling like you're relaxed on a beach with its cozy feel, wherever you may be. These casual tops feature 42% polyester, 30% modal, 28% cotton. Scoop neck, 3/4 sleeves. Trim detailing at neckline and cuffs. Made in the USA.
Model Dress Size: 1XModel Height: 5'8"Size on model: 1X
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Satisfactory but Overpriced -Shelley
- Unlike the previous reviewer, I am satisfied with the fabric and fit of this top. I'm not sure that I would put it in a "sweatshirt" category, though. It's a different knit than the traditional sweatshirt. The "loopy" fabric that is on the sleeves and around the neck is also the interior of the shirt. I don't find it to be scratchy, and it launders well - no shrinkage or problems with shaping. With that said, the biggest negative of this shirt for me is the price vs. the quality and appearance of the shirt. I definitely feel that it is overpriced for what it is (i.e., a very simply designed, fairly shapeless knit top). I wouldn't mind having a couple other colors to pair with capris for fall, but not at $69. I would buy more at half price.
- Fabric very disappointed color not true either -Keva
- Fabric is scratchy, not soft cotton like you'd expect from FP. $69 is way over priced I wouldn't consider $19.95 for this top. The color I got was Luna it looked like Turq in fact it's a dark Azure Blue. Sending this back for a full refund.
- Not a sweatshirt feels like a man made fabric color is a lot darker than described in Luna -Keva
- I was really looking forward to this sweatshirt as fresh produce doesn't offer enough for the extra fresh line. When I open the package I was immediately disappointed in the quality of the fabric. It's not Cotton like you'd expect with a sweatshirt it's more of a polyester knit scratchy item and I don't think this is going to launder very well at all for $65 you would expect a high quality Cotton sweatshirt this is something that you would find in a discount department store. It appears that it could possibly be see-through at some point make sure you wear a nude bra. In summation this is a knit sweatshirts that should have had the price point of $19.95 back it goes and I get to pay the shipping hooray for me.