The Stretch Broadcloth Safari Roll-Up Pant combines versatility with comfort, making it an easy go-to item for your activities. Roll up to clam-digger length. 97% cotton, 3% spandex, zip fly and button closure, drawstring waist with belt loops, front and back pockets, roll-up pant with button-tab. Imported from China.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Love the Roll up pants -MIna
- This is my first pair of these pants and I love them. They are easy to care for and very comfortable. I will be getting more colors for sure.
- Love these pants! -Gloria Davis
I have them in almost every color. This style is very flattering. The legs are not too tight or too baggy... they are perfect. I love the roll up and/or roll down feature. The fabric is very nice and the colors are delightful.
If I could change one thing about these pants, it would be to eliminate the tie cord and do a subtle wide high quality stretch band. The tied cord shows under the shirt... and can be frustrating when in a rush or in a public bathroom. But, the style is very flattering and comfortable.
- Love these pants! -Francine
- I love these pants. The fit is perfect and they are so comfortable. If they were a bit less expensive I'd have them in almost very color, but at $74 each I have to limit my colors. I've almost worn out the black ones I bought years ago. Will have to wait for a sale for my next purchase.
- love these pants! -Harriet
- I have MANY pairs of these pants and wear them every day all year round. They are so comfortable. The cotton/spandex combination is great. The only problem I have had is with the buttons which tend to fall off. The original pants had a portion of a belt loop which held the waistband button on. Now it is just a few threads. I have had to sew a lot of buttons back on. Otherwise, I love them. They come out of the dryer and need no ironing.
- celtic one -susan
- I have several pairs of these pants...does that not speak for itself? They are so cool in the summer. They are not fitted but not baggy. I always feel put together when I wear them.
- Lovely, colorful , cotton! -Chris
- These are wonderful, cool, summer pants. I'm 5'3"and they are a perfect length for me. I have them in 5 colors. I seem to always wear the same 3 though- green, cobalt or periwinkle. I bought the first pair on vacation and the others on line. I'm hooked!
- Shorter than pictured- this is an "ankle pant" -Newberry
- I love these pants for their comfort and versatility. The drawstring waist provides a custom fit. BUT they are too short unless you are looking for an ankle pant. I am 5 feet 5 inches and they are awfully short on me, much shorter than pictured.
- Too short -Violet
- I am 5ft. 5in and 130lbs. These pants are soft and comfortable but way too short to be rolled down. The small fit perfectly in every other way.I have them in 2 colors, everything is perfect except the length so I have to keep them up. The inseem seems to be about 28-29 inches on mine.
- I have them in 3 colors -donda
- Love Love love...
- Love -Nan
- Bought them in Maui and just love them. The material is fantastic, I bought white and khaki and a pair for my daughter who also loves them.
- Love 'em! -Jessica
I've searched and searched for comfortable pants that have a slimming look and finally found them in these Safari pants. Thank you, Fresh Produce!
BTW, the same holds true for your pedal pushers.
- I have these pants and I love them -email@example.com
- They are soft, comfy and stylish! What more can a girl ask?
- best cotton feel and wonderfully cut -Joye
- Just purchased the khaki this weekend and I have to say they are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. Can't wait to get my second pair! Most pants that have this cut have too much fabric and can make you look larger not these they are perfectly cut.
- Perfect pants! -Gabriella
These pants make you look thinner and are so comfortable! The roll-up feature is a plus! I keep them rolled up most of the time, but in a couple of occasions at a restaurant I found it useful to pull them up, because of the freezing air conditioner.
How come they don't make it white anymore? I have two pairs, and I had to give one to my sister.
- plus size is left out ... -Marci
- I love, love, love these roll up pants. Don't know how I managed to buy a size XXL in these. Now I cannot find these anywhere. The largest size FP makes seems to be XL. Us plus-size gals would love it if you make these in our sizes too.