The Stretch Broadcloth Safari Roll-Up Pant combines versatility with comfort, making it an easy go-to item for your activities. Roll up to clamdigger length. 97% cotton, 3% spandex, zip fly and button closure, drawstring waist with belt loops, front and back pockets, roll-up pant with button-tab. Imported from China.
- like them but too short and hate back pockets -lkn
- I really like the quality of the fabric, but everything else needs work. First of all, the prices are unbelievably high, especially considering how short they all are...the pants that is. The back pockets are always a problem. I don't need anything adding padding to the size of my rearend. If I looked like the models, it would be so much of a problem, but I don't. The descriptions don't really address this properly and it isn't visible in the photos either. Back pockets are okay, but back pockets with flaps are another matter and invariably, every pair of pants I have ordered have had flaps on the back. They stick out unless they are ironed and I would rather take a beating than iron...almost. Other than those issues I love love love them. I think they are overprices even at half off, but will get them at half price, if the colors are decent.
- Cute pants! -Gretchen
- I purchased my regular size in these pants hoping it would work and they fit perfect! I thought the style was cute and I am now thinking that I need a few more colors in these!
- A new favorite -Annie62
- I have a few Fresh Produce pants that are essential summer staples and this is the latest pair that will transition into fall. I just wish that I had gotten them when there were more colors available in my size.
- Nice looking, dress up or down pants. Would like a small/medium option -Tidewater
- These light weight pants can be rolled up for the beach, and rolled down for dinner. The small is a bit small for me, (although it stretches a bit with wear), and the medium is way too large. I would be happier with a small/medium option
- Love the material -Big Sister
Love this material. Washes great, just enough stretch for comfort but always looks good.
I do wish they would make the thigh area less full and make the length a lot longer. I am 5'10" all legs and cannot find any pant lengths long enough. I just wear them rolled up which I love.
- safari rollup pant -Scrapbooker
- I have 2 other pairs in this style. I couldn't resist the end of the summer sale price. They are a lightweight fabric, can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
- last year's color; great fitting pants -Jane
Over the years, I have purchased several pairs of these pants. They do need to be ironed, but they can be washed easily and have been in vogue for many years. If you are short, you can roll them up and if you are tall you can wear them either down or up. The fabric is good quality and durable. They are comfortable and true to size.
When I saw this sale, I ordered three pairs in available colors. Unfortunately, I couldn't find coordinating shirts so I am wearing them with white tops. Not a big deal. That said, the sample colors on the internet are not always true to the items.
It would be nice, if Fresh Produce could mail items in a better manner as most of the cotton items come so wrinkled they need to be ironed before wearing.
- Very good product -Rada
- I love the color and style. It's bit on a thin side, concerning fabric, but it is summer so I suppose it is all right.
- Love these pants -Kari
- I have these pants in 4 colors. They look nice and have a little stretch in them for comfort.
- LOVE THEM -JEEJ
- I bought my first pair at a small store in Block Island, loved them so much that I went on line and ordered 4 more pairs. I just ordered my 6th pair. I get lots of complements too. SOOO Comfortable and great summer time pants if you don't like to show to much leg. I have thick legs and a small waste so the draw string waste and wider legs are perfect! Wish they were a little less expensive, but you gotta do what you gotta do when you have figure issues...
- Comfortable -AZ-Gal
- I have 3 pairs in different colors and love them; especially for traveling. They are light weight for our hot AZ summers.
- too short -babs
- I agree with the other reviewer. I am only 5 foot 4 and pretty much wear these pants rolled up all of the time because I do not like the full length. They also stretch out quite a bit between washing but I can deal with that. I do really like them though . The rating stars really depends on what sale you're buying them at
- Have several pairs -celtic
- I have several pairs that I buy when on sale. I am 5'4" and they are a little too long so I roll them up and they fit great. Wish they were available in perri and black. They are truly my go to pants.
- Pants too short-great design, colors, fabric...but too short! Please address the length issue! -VC
- pants too short...great colors, great style...but too short