The versatile Stretch Broadcloth Safari Pedal Pushers will help create your effortless summer look. Change your look to Bermuda length with the easy roll up button tab. 98% Cotton, 2% spandex, elastic waistband with drawstring, zip fly and button closure, roll up pant with button tab, front and back patch pockets, brass snaps on pockets. Imported from China.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Love these -Elaine
- Love these as pedal pushers. Being older, I like to wear shorts to come down to my knees. I normally wear a large but these stretch so had to get the medium. I find all the stretch materials you have to downsize. Very comfortable and looks great.
- Comfy! -Christine
- These shorts are comfortable. They are shorts, but cover up what I want to hide! I am 5' 6", 140 pounds and wear a medium.
- Favorite Summer PedalPusher! -Joy
- I have been buying these shorts for a couple of years and own at least ten pairs. They are over priced, but I do love them!! I love the slightly stretchy material and they are very cool and comfortable in the hot summer. The sad part is I have always worn a size medium and on occasion get a medium the size of an exlarge! When his new batch that just got posted and stated that the tiny little model was wearing a small, I decided to order a large this time and they were a tiny bit big, but my usual mediums would have been much too tight. I don't understand why FP can't get their sizing to be consistent!
- amedog -Amy
- Love these shorts! I now have two pairs and they are very comfortable and with nice size pockets. I am a size 18 and they fit perfect!
- inconsistent sizing -Valerie
- I agree with the other reviewers. I ordered 2 pairs, in different colors and sizes. The medium/wheat was floating on me. The large/misty blue fit well, and was much smaller than the medium. I like the pedal pushers and am keeping the blue ones, but would not order more because who wants to pay for 2-way shipping for something that is unlikely to fit.
- Pedal Pusher -Dianne
- I really love these pedal pushers when the size is right. In this order I had two pairs - one I could keep and the other was returned because they were way too big. Both were size small but one was more like a large even though it was size small. I have had this happen several times. I don't understand why they can't get the sizes to be consistent. I'll keep trying because I do like the style. I gave 2 stars under "quality" because of this.
- Love this product -susan
- These are the best shorts. Have several pairs and still want more. Wish the price was a little lower but other than that they are perfect. I am a size 8 and the small fits. You can't go wrong with these.
- Love these Pedal Pushers -Mary
I really love these pedal pushers, and I love the colors they come in
The only issue that I have with them is that the fit is inconsistent.
In some colors I take a small and in others a medium. This makes mail order difficult to say the least.
Also, viewing colors on line is flawed. For example, clicking on all colors
in the cobalt column for size small, show cobalt and NOT the selected color. The colors don't change as you click on different one. This flaw varies from size to size. It needs to be fixed at this too makes mail order difficult.
- Cute and comfortable -Bons
- These were priced kind of high but I'm glad I bought them. I usually wear a size large which I sent back for a medium. When I got the smaller size they fit perfect and I ended up ordering another pair. Looking forward to wearing these on my vacation in February. Definitely recommending these .
- Sizing is not dependable -Pam
I have worn these for a while.
In the beginning I wore a medium, then a large and now
a medium. I haven't gained or lost any weight.
I wish these shorts were more dependable on the sizing.
- I love these lightweight and comfortable shorts! -Mary
- These shorts are so lightweight and comfy to wear everyday in the heat and humidity of summer. I love them!
- I LOVE these pedal pushers! -Pam
- I truly love these stretch broadcloth pedal pushers. I ordered in black and in white. The fit is terrific, the fabric lightweight enough to be cool in summer and with the tab on the leg buttoned, they are the perfect Bermuda short. The bit of stretch makes quite comfortable. They also wash very well. I am very pleased with this purchase and will buy in a khaki color as well once my size is in stock. The regular price is maybe a tad high, but I bought mine in a 1 day sale on shorts and tees, so I feel I got my money's worth.
- Pricey but awesome -Jilzmom
- Love love love these pants. The fit is true to size and the stretch fabric provides true comfort. The fabric is also really lightweight and perfect to wear on those hot sticky days. They also wash well,although I do hang them to dry. I own several pair and find that the lighter colors are a tad more see through than the darker colors, but that is not a deterrent. They are a little pricey, but in the end worth every dime you spend. I highly recommend these pants.
- Cute & comfortable! -beachcomber24
- I like these shorts very much. It is nice that the length can be adjusted and has the tab to secure them if you choose the shorter length. Love the beautiful colors available. Very nice fabric also. I think I will collect this style!
- A bit inconsistent -Janie
- I bought a pair of black pedal pushers in the Hilton Head Island store and love them! I then ordered a pair in gray while they were on sale. The gray pair are almost two inches longer. I thought I ordered the capris by mistake but compared the tags from my black,pair. They were both pedal pushers. So buyer beware!!!!! This item can be inconsistent
- Best capri ever!! -imoutside
- I bought the safari roll up pants years ago and love them so when I saw these on vacation...had to try on! I love them. They fit are comfy and make you look amazing. Super flattering. I know pricey but I bought 3 because I know they last for years.
- GREAT FIT-PURE COMFORT! -Carol
- These fit perfectly and are attractive and comfortable. They wash up wonderfully - no shrinkage at all. I just ordered another pair. I'm a solid size 10 in pants and the medium fit just right. Great with FP scoop neck tee and with the ruffle V necks.
- More Colors -Dee
- Pleeze make new colors, I just love them. They are so versatile and attractive!
- Terrific -Sig
- Have all colors and they fit well. I have gotten a lot of use out of them. I live in FL for 6 months & ME the rest, so I practically wear them year round. Have been wearing FP for years. I think I am addicted!!
- the best -Priscilla
- these are the best fitting capris I've ever owned. I'm going to get a pair in every color!
- great quality, style & fit -gailzey
- While I love the entire Fresh Produce line, these stretch broadcloth safari pedal pushers are just the best! I first bought a pair in the Keys and today I found a pair in York Maine. The saleslady told me about your website and I just ordered two more pairs. I love how they roll up to go above the knee and roll down to go just below. The quality is superb! Please make them in additional colors!
- Love the Safari Pedal Pusher -Suzie
I purchased four pairs in Key West. Found them to be comfortable and stylish!
I have been a fan of Fresh Produce for years. I live in the jersey shorts all summer and I have bought several oversized tee shirts which I use as nightshirts. Of course, the regular size tee's are adorable as are the cotton tanks. I have a closet full.
Thanks, Fresh Produce for making such cute and fine quality clothes.
P.S. I just ordered two more pairs of the Safari Pedal Pushers on the internet!
- Much better than I expected! -Sassy
- The saleslady in Sanibel Island store talked me into these. I thought I might feel like a safari lady (I'm 57), but these are cute, fitted just enough, and fit at the exact right place on my legs. I am only 5'2". Perfect! Now I plan to get more while you all still make them in my size. Thank you!!
- Love Love Love -Jayne
- Just purchased a pair (in a pink print) What fun! I bike alot and these fit the bill. The spandex makes wearing them on the bike a breeze and I feel covered where I should be. Yet my light hearted spirit is reflected in the fun color and print. I've only had 'em 3 days and yes I've worn 'em every day. Wash at night dry by morning. ( I line dry) and wear again. More fun prints in 3% spandex/ cotton please. ps 52 nd bd next month.
- Great shorts/capris -Joyce
I love these capris. I bought 2 pair while in Maine. I am thrilled to find them here on your website! They are so very comfortable with just enough stretch but not so much that they lose their shape! Great addition to your line of clothing!
Please keep these in your selection of capris available.
I have been waiting to be able to buy your clothing line on line!
I have been a long time fan of your whole clothing line but it is hard to find in Mass.
- safari capri -Victoria
- I absolutely love these. I just went on vacation to the east coast and bought three more colors while there. There were perfect! We went on a boat trip and I started out with them long and then rolled them up when I got hot. When it looked like me knees were getting sunburnt, I rolled them back down.
- Great fit -GA
- These capris are so comfortable and flattering. I am always getting compliments about them, and I consider them a very basic pant. I am ordering a second pair.