The versatile Stretch Broadcloth Safari Pedal Pushers will help create your effortless summer look. Change your look to Bermuda length with the easy roll up button tab. 98% cotton, 2% spandex, elastic waistband with drawstring, zip fly and button closure, roll up pant with button tab, front and back patch pockets, brass snaps on pockets. Imported from China.
- Pedal Pushers -Nancy
- These are the only shorts I wear now. I love the length, I love the way they stretch and they are super comfortable. The fabric is lightweight without being cheap. I can't say enough about these and I recommended them to a friend who now owns them and loves them too.!
- DIsappointing at best -Wendy
- I have two pairs of these shorts and at first, I loved them. I liked the lightweight fabric and the style. After only a few wearings, though, one button after another fell off and the stitching along the hems and pockets came out on both pairs. I expected much better quality. Would not recommend and will think twice about shopping at Fresh Produce again. At this price (even the sale price is too high) I feel cheated.
- green pedal pusher -Yvonne
- I have so many of these in different colors but not the green so I ordered it in the same size as always and it was so tight. Yes, it did stretch during the course of the day, but none of my other pairs had that issue...
- celtic one -susan
- I have 3 pairs of these. I'm passed the point of shorts so love wearing these rolled up. They are long but not too long. They are what I wear in the Florida heat . I am 5'4" 135 lbs and wear a small.
- Nice Fit and Fabric -Heather
- These pants/shorts are super comfortable, the fit was perfect. I have a larger rear end (normal pant size is 14) and the XL size was not at all tight, in fact it was a bit loose and comfy!
- Love it -Babs
- These are the best. I love the fit around the waist. These are perfect with the draw string. They will be great for summer. light weight.
- So Comfy! -jlrpt2010
- I love these capris! I picked up a pair in HI while on vacation and immediately went online to find out where I could get more when I got home. They are so comfortable! The only downside is that they stretch out quickly and give me "saggy butt." But after a quick was and dryer cycle, they are back to a perfect fit!
- Love these pedal pushers! -Carol
- I was glad to see these on sale because I really wanted to try them. So happy I did! Still trying to figure out if I would buy at regular price, but I do like the fit and the material. They are great for warm weather, I get a lot of complements and I am an old gal.
- Very Nice -PJ
- I like these a lot! They are comfortable, flattering and stylish. I would buy another pair in a different color if it were available & on sale (I'm on a somewhat limited budget). I can wear these just about any where and feel like I'm dressed appropriately. Would recommend them.
- Comfy -Comfy
- Comfortable and easy to care. Very lightweight.
- The Only Shorts I Buy Now -Camberic
- After searching for years for shorts that were lightweight (for the Texas heat I live in) and knee-length for modesty, I stumbled on these at a shop in myrtle beach while there on business. They fit great (I usually wear a 12P and the medium fits perfectly), are cool, comfortable, and versatile. When they're rolled up, they hit the top of my knee, and, since I'm only 5'3", they are capris on me when unrolled. I initially bought them in black, but now own them in 5 fun colors. They are all I wear during our hot summers and on our hot humid annual trips to Disney World. My only beef with them is the price (I wait for a sale), and that the metal buttons keep sawing through the thread and popping off. I've had to replace a button on every pair. I'm almost thinking about replacing the button at the waist on all of them with plastic buttons. Other than that, all I can say is please keep making these shorts!
- Awesome! -Windygal
- These capris are so comfy with a soft stretchy waist. The fit is perfect with the pants not being too baggy. Can't say enough about these capris and all the details - pockets & rollups .... I originally owned one pair & washed them constantly. They didn't fade or shrink. What a wonderful purchase!
- Great pants -Nancy
- I have 3 pair and love them . Very comfy. Like the length. Run slightly big.
- Wonderful pants -Lida
- This summer I am wearing nothing else but your Pedal Pusher pants They fit me perfectly. I love the navy the best, but even the twilight color (blue-gray) is fine. Please have more darker colors available.
- Top big -Ruthez
- I bought 3 pairs of these shorts online . I wear a size small whenever I shop in the store. These 3 were way too big and longer than the ones I tried on in the store. So back they went . Was disapponted because I really loved the colors.
- Awesome -tuxcat
- Love these shorts - I just received them yesterday, and like them so much that I'm splurging and ordering in two more colors. Very comfy and can be worn on cool or hot days, so versatile! Love the funkiness of longer shorts, and I particularly like the roll up option.
- I LOVE these! -SSS
- They are perfect for the beach, the lake, boating and travel, plus they are soooo comfy! I have a few of them that I've had for a few years and wanted to get a few more. Happy that they are on sale, but I want black, tan and white too. I hope this stays on as a basic staple.
- love em -celtic
Great in between lenght
Need more colors. I am s/m and ordered med
They fit perfect
- Love the pants. -ICher
- I love these pants -- was hoping to buy more but I prefer the darker colors and they are gone. Please don't stop making them. I am hard to fit but these work fine for me and they wash and wear well.
- Super -cj
- This is a great alternative to "shorts". Have been looking for something that is flattering but doesn't show all my leg - just enough. great length and you have a choice. Great fit. Too bad there isn't any stock left - I was hoping to buy a few more this season.