Made with a touch of stretch for a great fit, the comfy and cute Stretch Broadcloth Safari Capri are the perfect wear-anywhere-outdoor style. 97% Cotton, 3% spandex, zip fly and button closure, drawstring waist with belt loops, front and back pockets, tab detail at hems and back pockets. Imported from China.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Like a bell bottom - returning immediately -Beth
- Although in the photograph this capri looks like a fairly straight leg, it is actually a very wide leg capri. This was completely unflattering and made my lower half look far bigger than it is. I am returning immediately, quite disappointed.
- Best Capris ever! -Judith
- I love these pants and have them in four colors along with the shorter length in two colors. They are comfortable with just the right amount of stretch. Please don't ever stop making them!
- HUGE!!! -Sonia
- Like other customers, I've got several other pairs of these capris, and I love them. And like other customers, I rec'd an oddball pair that were way too big. The paper tag said medium, and the sewn in label said medium, but these particular ones had to be plus size. I held them up to a typical medium pair, and the waist was a full FIVE INCHES bigger than medium. Obviously somebody screwed up. So I'm sending them back. I wanted to order a replacement pair in the same color, but find they are no longer available. So unhappy! Everybody's entitled to mess up occasionally, but looking at other reviews, this seems to be a common problem that Fresh Produce needs to get on top of.
- Stretch Broadcloth Safari Capri -Nancy
- These are my favorite capris ever! They are so comfortable and the waistband has a tie in case I do lose the weight I've been trying to lose. The only complaint is the availability of "normal" colors and also when I washed them on gentle and hung them to dry, all the seams get very puckered up. I had to really work at them to stretch the seams back out so they didn't look like shirred curtains. They're worth it, but I don't know why they do this They do it worse than any article of clothing I've ever owned.
- Very comfortable -KGB
- Excellent capris
- Pants a full size larger than marked -MARY
- These pants have been my summer uniform for 4 years now. I have many pairs in different colors. I always wear a small. Every now and then I get one that is much bigger and baggier. I will have to return it and hopefully the next small in this color will not be over sized.
- Great relaxing fit -Seamiller
- Love these pant. They run big so purchased the next size down. Great colors and easy to wash and hang dry to retain color.
- Love These Capris -Mama Tortuga
- I have ordered these capris in 5 different colors now. They fit perfectly and are true to size. There is just enough spandex in them to move freely and they are so comfortable. I am 5'4" and the length is perfect. I know I will be ordering more in the future
- Was way too large. -Deb
- These capris were way too large. I'm afraid to order x-small because I just don't want the hassle of sending them back if they don't fit either. Disappointed. They were beautiful capris.
- Wish all my pants fit and felt this well! -Maggie
- Please keep making these and add more neutral color options. Love them!!!
- Great Pants for Summer -Jennifer
- I have had a black pair of these for a few years now and after wearing them out I decided to get a new black pair and navy blue. They are cool(I wear them in the heat of FL to Disney) and really comfortable. I also get complements on their fit from both my mom and my boyfriend! My only complaint is the buttons like to fall off. The first wash of my new black pair came out of the washer without the top button. Luckily it was at the bottom of the washer and I own a needle and thread. Great Capri pants!
- Perfect! -Windymom
- These capris are comfy, soft, and fit perfectly . The fit is relaxed but not frumpy. The waist is adjustable which makes these capris really comfy! My older pair has been washed a number of times & has held up well - no fading or shrinking.
- Excellent pants -hbee
- I have several pair of these pants - happy style hasn't changed!! So comfortable and since I am short they are above my ankle which is fine. Wash and wear well. Ordering more
- I'm in love! -Left Coast Lefty
- These are the BEST capris ever. I love them! Great fit and feel. Lots of color choices. Stylish. Perfect in every way. Thank you, Fresh Produce.
- I love these! -beach girl
- I have almost every color in these capris. They are comfortable with the lycra addition to the fabric - plus they look great with a t shirt or one of the broadcloth shirts. You will not be disappointed - the long pant that matches these is awesome also.
- Very comfy & good fit -Mary
- Love these capris. Beware of the color natural - online the color looks slighly gray, but is actually a light khaki (beige). I already have a pair of khaki color. When I saw the natural looking slightly gray, I ordered a pair online. Just arrived today and found out they are the same color as ones I already have. But they are such a great fit, no problem having 2 of same color.
- My favorite capris -Tracy
- I have these in 6 colors & I'm about to order another. I could wear these every day.
- Excellent -Valerie
- I love these pants! So comfortable! And they look great all day, not stretched out at the end of the day like some pants get.
- Fantastic capris -Caedamon
- I was at Disneyland on vacation in Anaheim, CA. After eating dinner we strolled along a cute shopping area, and tucked in this little mall was a fun, bright and happy store. It attracted me instantly. I have never been to such an awesome store! I bought the white capris and ordered 2 additional pair online. They fit so nice, are sporty and fun. Dont wait to to purchase these beauties.....they wont last long!! They are true to size and wash so nice.
- Stretch Broadcloth safari capri -Kathy
- Love these...I need every color!