The Sophia Short gives you a classy and neat, dressed up look, but a comfort level of a cotton short. An easy pull-on, slim fitting silhouette with no front zipper - these shorts were designed with comfort and class. 63% Cotton, 34 % Polyester, 3% Spandex, Bi-stretch twill, hidden stretch, hits just above the knee on our 5'6" fit model, Alpha-sized due to contour waistband. Imported.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- JC -JOAN
Love these shorts - fit very well and last forever. Only complaint is that they are a bit pricey. Best shorts I own.
- Great shorts -Dianne
- These shorts are the most comfortable shorts I own. Wish they came in more colors and were a little less expensive.
- walking short -jamie
- I love these shorts for my morning walk. They are so comfortable. No zipper-just pull them on. Easy to move in. I plan on getting another pair.
- *perfect shorts* -SRO
- These shorts are the best!! so comfy and easy to wear - a little pricey but love them.
- Love this short- bring back blue & more colors! -Joleen
- Purchased a pair in FP store in Florida in black. Really wanted the blue also but thought I'd see if I liked the black & could order the blue short online. Well I loved the black short & the blue have been sold out online since May & white not available in my size. Would also love to see other colors. Thank you!