Do we share your information?
- Fresh Produce is committed to your privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or update an account, enter a contest or promotion, shop online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems.
- We may share statistical, demographic and other non-personally identifiable information with third party companies to help manage and optimize our Internet business and communications. We use the services of a marketing company to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. To do this, we use small pixel tags and cookies provided by our marketing company on this site. While these do allow our marketing company to track your visits, the data retrieved cannot be used for any reason without our authorization.
- To read more about this, please here.
How do I access my information? How do I change or delete my information?
- You can review, change or delete certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (e.g., name and contact information). To access your information online, simply click "My Account" at the top of any page and sign in. You can click here to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your new info. Please be sure to include your e-mail address, full name and password. Please note that any requests to update your personal information may take up to thirty days to complete.
How do I exercise my choices about receiving promotional communications?
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us or our affiliated brands, or if you do not want us to use your information to enhance your shopping experience, please let us know by sending us an e-mail. Be sure to include your full name and the e-mail address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from us. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. Please allow thirty days to process your e-mail request.
- Please also note that when you purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order by e-mail. In addition, we may also need to contact you via phone, e-mail or postal mail with other questions regarding your order.
- If you would like to opt out of Google's interent-based ads and demographic tracking, you can do this anytime. Directions on how to do this are located here.
How does Fresh Produce protect kids' privacy?
- Fresh Produce is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.