Our classic Logo Fem T has been like a trusted friend over the years. A versatile essential. 100% Cotton mid-weight rib, short sleeves, decorative chest pocket, button detail on pocket, relaxed fit, slightly cropped length, Made in the USA.
Model Dress Size: 14Model Height: 5'10"Size on model: 1X
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Logo Fem T-Shirt / Plus Size -Anna
I absolutely love this shirt ! I have several in all colors and 3 in White !
I love the heavier cotton used in these shirts. I still have and wear the original ones I bought 10 years ago. I would recommend them to everyone. They run true to size for me.
I have been wearing Fresh Produce Plus Size Clothing for about 10 years. I first found them in a little shop on Duval Street in Key West, FL. I also bought Fresh Produce Clothing at a small boutique on St. George's Island, FL, as well as ordering online. Perfect for Spring, Summer and Early Fall.
- Logo Fem T-Shirt/Plus Size -Anna
I love the Logo Fem T-Shirts. The cotton material is heavier which makes the shirts hang better and also last longer after numerous washings. I also love the way the hem is finished at the bottom.....gives it more of a finished look.
I highly recommend these T-Shirts.
- Great everyday piece -Laurie
- Love this T. Not too tight, but not too boxy either. The fabric is a little heavier giving great coverage. Love the colors!
- Can't Get Enough of this T-Shirt -Robin
- This is the perfect t-shirt. I have been purchasing this style for the last 5 years and I can't find anything nicer for the price. The heavy weight is great for coverage and they do well in the wash even if you wash often like I do. To make them last even longer I half dry in the drier for the fluff factor and then air dry. The color and pattern selection is fantastic, I look forward to the new offerings each season.
- Go-to top -Birdie
I have collected more than I want to admit over the past four years - and the oldest ones still look great! They wash and dry beautifully, sleeves are short enough to be cool but long enough to cover upper arms. The v-neck isn't too low, but comfortably cool. Fabric is a little heavier than most tees, providing good coverage. Length, too, is great. Not too long but not too short on a voluptuous (!) woman.
Cute with skirt, capris or pedal pushers! Probably my favorite Fresh Produce piece! Keep the new colors coming, please!
- great shirt, a little "pricey" -Lynn
- This shirt fits me perfectly and wears very well.
- Disappointed -Metz
- I have been buying this shirt for many years. I just received a new one and was very disappointed . The material is a lot thinner and the size runs a little smaller. I would be happy if you went back to original high quality of previous years.
- Love it! -Pammy
- I was recently on vacation in Sand Key, FL. and bought 2 of these tops - one in black and one in white. I love the fit! They are so soft and figure-flattering. It's also a nice change for me instead of wearing all of my screened T's from FP! This top is just a little more fancy.
- so comfortable! -karen j.
- i have several of these shirts and love them. very comfortable and a bit "dressier" than a standard tee. keep up the great work and keep using these great fabrics!
- Greatest t shirt EVER!! -Linda B
- This is the greatest shirt I have ever owned. I am obsessed. I can't tell you how many I own. I'm on my third one in peri. The cut is fabulous. I have had 3 different shades of pink, black, lt brown, dk brown, tahiti, orange, white, mineral, and more.... Just the best shirt ever!!!!!
- Fabulous!! -Linda B
- This is one of the best t shirts I have ever owned. the cut, the fabrics, and the colors...........wonderful! I own at least 10 of them.