Here's a variation on Bermuda shorts: The Park Avenue Pedal Pusher has comfortable cotton sheeting, functional pockets, great looking fit. 100% cotton sheeting, drawstring waist, slash pockets, front and back patch pockets, just-below-the-knee length. Imported from China.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Great -Patricia
- Love the pedal pusher wish they were less expensive.
- Comfortable Pedal Pusher -Alice
- I am 5'7" and am so happy with these. I wear a size M and have plenty of room to move.They fit well and are easy to wear - casual and cool. I can't wait to get another pair!
- park avenue pedal pusher -PATRICIA
- I bought a pair last year and lovee the way they wash and look when wearing them. I love the choice of colors also. The quality of the fabric is excellent. It is a very soft washed cotton and looks like they were ironed after they dry. I ordered two more pair recently. I am an older woman in her early 70's and the length is perfect. Not too short nor too long. Just perfect!!!!
- Pedal pushers -frances
- Have only tried on because I normally buy Marco island ones but not many color choices. Tried key largo but not happy with them. Waist band was flimsy and they stretched out too much. Think these will be a nice replacement for the Marco island.
- Very disappointed -Elaine
- I have purchased quite a few Fresh Produce items and, until now, have been very pleased. I cannot recommend this item at all due to its poor quality. There are so many great items sold by Fresh Produce. Find them, but steer clear of these Park Avenue Pedal Pushers.
- Love these pedal pushers -Elizabeth
- These are very comfortable. The fit is good, and I like the length. I have them in 8 colors. Only downside is they need ironing.
- Love the pants but not the price -Blue cat53
These shorts are the prefect length for woman over 50 and they are fashionable. I have many pairs in various colors but I have found a\that after a few washings the top stitching starts to came apart.
I also think they are a little over priced but because they do fit me well, I am willing to pay for them when I need them.
- great looking shorts, not capris . -trsh
- I like the look of these shorts with just about any kind of top. Come in some very nice colors also. They are a little expensive though.
- Superb -jean pierre
- I have been a customer of Fresh Produce since February 1986 when I first encountered the line on St Thomas, USVI. I literally still have items since 1986. You can't wear them out. I have always loved the quality, and especially the colors and the fact that back then most were made in the USA. I see now that some items are starting to be made here. Great product and highly recommend.
- perfect beach walkers -sally
- This is a great pair of shorts. The fit is perfect, not too tight and slims your thighs! The waistband is elastic, super comfortable and sits at the waist. Comfy for lounging and very flattering. Very versatile. PLEASE keep offering these every year. I have two color and want more. I live in them! Fit seems true to size to me. I'm 4'11", size 8, and the medium fits great. Just covers the knee on me. Small fits too, but I like a little more room for the beach. Highly recommend!!!
- Great length -cape cod
- Love the one pair I have ( nautical rope stripe). Wish there were other prints or stripes.
- LOVE THIS STYLE -Karen B
- I have four pair, I would like more but my color (brown) does not seem to be available. ? Can you help me?
- Don't buy light color -lb
- I love FP and have worn products for several years. One disturbing trend is the thinness of fabrics. The Park Avenue Pedal Pusher is a nice short, but don't buy a light color - they are see through. This is a disturbing trend. Several other customers have mentioned this problem on different products. Look through the online reviews. I hope FP fixes this issue as this is the first year I have encountered a problem with the fabrics.
- can't wait to buy a second pair -celticlady
I bought these in the color sunrise and love them. The fit is very much like the sheeting capri. I'm a small to med. and the small fits just fine.
I am 5"4 and most longer shorts are too long but these are the perfct length. Now trying to make up my mind what the next color will be.
- beautiful fit, thin fabric -rainy
Not much need for shorts in the rainy NW. I bought 2 pair of these shorts while on vacation in Key West. I love them!! The colors are so vibrant.
My only wish is that the fabric wasn't so thin. I have to wear skintone underwear so they don't show through. I am hoping to buy more colors soon, even with the thin fabric.
- great shorts for fall! -JillW
- I am in a southern state and just ordered these for a late summer vacation. They are lightweight, comfortable shorts and hold their style during the day. I plan to wear these well into the fall and will most likely order more in different colors.