Here's a variation on Bermuda shorts, the Park Ave Pedal Pusher has comfortable cotton sheeting, functional pockets, great looking fit.
100% cotton sheeting, drawstring waist, slash pockets, front and back patch pockets, just-below-the-knee length. Imported from China.
- Love these! -Macuqui
- Have them in four different colors. They are comfortable and go with everything. Great bike shorts.
- Park Avenue Pedal Pusher -Merle
- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PEDAL PUSHERS !. Cool, comfortable and modest. I have white and green and would buy more if I could find them.
- Park avenue Pedal pusher -Betsey
- nice, a lot like your top sheeting pants but shorter.
- super comfy -golfnut
- Very light weight so perfect for warm weather wear
- These are my favorite -Catalpacove
The Park Avenue pedal pusher are my hot weather shorts. Not too short and not too long. Fabric is light weight and is cool in Florida.
I wish FP would make more of these in nice floral fabric.
Runs true to size for me. I just love them !
- Wrong -LWK
- I was so wrong about these shorts; I love them! If they were less expensive, I would buy several more of them. They are comfortable, and I love the length, but they are not worth the price, even the sale price.
- Disappointed -LWK
- I am very disappointed in the quality of these shorts, and the picture is quite deceptive. I am keeping them because I don't want the hassle of returning them, but I will not be wearing them out in public.
- More Colors -Elli
- Please carry more colors in the sale bin. I have 9 pair and absolutely love them.
- perfect -celticlady
- Have 2 pair and want more. Nice to have this length for someone who doesn't feel comfortsble in shorts. They always look great.
- Park Ave Pedal Pusher manufactured in China. -gwen
- We purchased a pair of Park Avenue Pedal Pushers not realizing they are manufactured in China. Sizing there is much smaller than what we are familiar with in the USA. Good looking pedal pusher, great colors but sizes run very small.
- Love these -Trudy
- I like how they fit and they are so comfy and I love the length of them when it is real hot. not quite shorts, but not quite capris.