Here's a variation on Bermuda shorts, the Park Ave Pedal Pusher has comfortable cotton sheeting, functional pockets, great looking fit. 100% cotton sheeting, drawstring waist, slash pockets, front and back patch pockets, just-below-the-knee length. Imported from China.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Alternate to shorts -Barbara
- I love these Pedal pushers ! They are roomy and comfortable and stop just above my knees making them a little bit like casual Bermuda shorts. The material is soft and I love that there are pockets. I have 3 pairs and have bought 2 pairs for my daughter. The size is generous too. I wear a size 12 petite in regular pants and I ordered a large which fits perfectly . The material does not stretch so I ordered a little but bigger than the knit pants and shorts. Love them!
- Love these! -Macuqui
- Have them in four different colors. They are comfortable and go with everything. Great bike shorts.
- Park Avenue Pedal Pusher -Merle
- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PEDAL PUSHERS !. Cool, comfortable and modest. I have white and green and would buy more if I could find them.
- Park avenue Pedal pusher -Betsey
- nice, a lot like your top sheeting pants but shorter.
- super comfy -golfnut
- Very light weight so perfect for warm weather wear
- These are my favorite -Catalpacove
The Park Avenue pedal pusher are my hot weather shorts. Not too short and not too long. Fabric is light weight and is cool in Florida.
I wish FP would make more of these in nice floral fabric.
Runs true to size for me. I just love them !
- Wrong -LWK
- I was so wrong about these shorts; I love them! If they were less expensive, I would buy several more of them. They are comfortable, and I love the length, but they are not worth the price, even the sale price.
- Disappointed -LWK
- I am very disappointed in the quality of these shorts, and the picture is quite deceptive. I am keeping them because I don't want the hassle of returning them, but I will not be wearing them out in public.
- More Colors -Elli
- Please carry more colors in the sale bin. I have 9 pair and absolutely love them.
- perfect -celticlady
- Have 2 pair and want more. Nice to have this length for someone who doesn't feel comfortsble in shorts. They always look great.
- Park Ave Pedal Pusher manufactured in China. -gwen
- We purchased a pair of Park Avenue Pedal Pushers not realizing they are manufactured in China. Sizing there is much smaller than what we are familiar with in the USA. Good looking pedal pusher, great colors but sizes run very small.
- Love these -Trudy
- I like how they fit and they are so comfy and I love the length of them when it is real hot. not quite shorts, but not quite capris.