From season to season, we are still mystified by the Maxi Dress. Its comfort, ease and style are three excellent reasons to keep embracing this must-have dress. The Batik Flower print gives it a fresh floral and feminine feel.92% rayon, 8% spandex, Batik Flower print, smocked center back bodice, slight gathers at bust, bra-friendly straps, maxi length, made in USA
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 5'10"
Size on model: Small
- Bought Another! -Terry
- I already have one in Barn Red. I just purchased a second one in twilight! Very comfortable dress. I pair with FP cardigans. I'm 5'3" and no hemming required.
- Great Dress But, -DIANNE M
The only problem I have is the shoulder straps are to wide set. My bra straps don't sit on my shoulders so they want to show. I solved it with a small decorative pin/broach in the middle but to me as a broad shouldered woman this would be an issue for most. Other than that it is a beautiful and comfortable dress.
- Great item -susan
- Great dress, but should size down
- Beautiful and comfortable -IRENE
- This dress is so beautiful on and also very comfortable. I have a black one,makes me look very slim and tall. I want to have the red one as well,maybe I will tell my daughter to get it for me for mother's day.
- Love these dresses! -Terry
- I'm 5'3", 150 lbs., 36DDD. The medium dress fit but was Very snug across bust and I was spilling out top! I bought a large to accommodate my bust. I was still spilling out the top, but otherwise fit better in bust. I just wore a lace bandeau bra over my regular bra to fix that problem! Looked like they were made to be worn together! Fabric is heavy so drapes perfectly, hiding all my imperfections. It actually accentuates my bust and makes me look slimmer. I will have to take the straps up about an inch, but that is not hard to do. I bought this dress in "Barn Red" and paired it with a white cardigan for the evening. Washed on gentle and hung to dry. No ironing!
- Coming Back for Another One (or Two)! -Julie
- I purchased this dress in barn red, size medium. I found the fit to be very comfortable and the color is gorgeous! For me, the dress is a little bit on the longer side (I'm 5'6"). I may have it shortened an inch or two depending on how it looks with my espadrilles. Like all my other Fresh Produce items, I'm over-the-moon for this dress. I'm definitely coming back for another one ~ just need to decide which color to get which isn't easy as I love them all!
- Not a Maxi! -Kag
- I ordered this dress because I thought it would be perfect for my upcoming cruise. I was very disappointed to find that it is NOT a maxi length. It goes about 6 inches below the knee. I am 5' 7" and expected it to hit above my ankle. Not so. I have less than great legs. That's why I prefer maxi length and was so excited to find this dress. I am very disappointed and will be returning it.