From season to season, we are still mystified by the Maxi Dress. Its comfort, ease and style are three excellent reasons to keep embracing this must-have dress. The Batik Flower print gives it a fresh floral and feminine feel. 92% rayon, 8% spandex, Batik Flower print, smocked center back bodice, slight gathers at bust, bra-friendly straps, maxi length, made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Bought Another! -Terry
- I already have one in Barn Red. I just purchased a second one in twilight! Very comfortable dress. I pair with FP cardigans. I'm 5'3" and no hemming required.
- Great Dress But, -DIANNE M
The only problem I have is the shoulder straps are to wide set. My bra straps don't sit on my shoulders so they want to show. I solved it with a small decorative pin/broach in the middle but to me as a broad shouldered woman this would be an issue for most. Other than that it is a beautiful and comfortable dress.
- Great item -susan
- Great dress, but should size down
- Beautiful and comfortable -IRENE
- This dress is so beautiful on and also very comfortable. I have a black one,makes me look very slim and tall. I want to have the red one as well,maybe I will tell my daughter to get it for me for mother's day.
- Love these dresses! -Terry
- I'm 5'3", 150 lbs., 36DDD. The medium dress fit but was Very snug across bust and I was spilling out top! I bought a large to accommodate my bust. I was still spilling out the top, but otherwise fit better in bust. I just wore a lace bandeau bra over my regular bra to fix that problem! Looked like they were made to be worn together! Fabric is heavy so drapes perfectly, hiding all my imperfections. It actually accentuates my bust and makes me look slimmer. I will have to take the straps up about an inch, but that is not hard to do. I bought this dress in "Barn Red" and paired it with a white cardigan for the evening. Washed on gentle and hung to dry. No ironing!
- Coming Back for Another One (or Two)! -Julie
- I purchased this dress in barn red, size medium. I found the fit to be very comfortable and the color is gorgeous! For me, the dress is a little bit on the longer side (I'm 5'6"). I may have it shortened an inch or two depending on how it looks with my espadrilles. Like all my other Fresh Produce items, I'm over-the-moon for this dress. I'm definitely coming back for another one ~ just need to decide which color to get which isn't easy as I love them all!
- Not a Maxi! -Kag
- I ordered this dress because I thought it would be perfect for my upcoming cruise. I was very disappointed to find that it is NOT a maxi length. It goes about 6 inches below the knee. I am 5' 7" and expected it to hit above my ankle. Not so. I have less than great legs. That's why I prefer maxi length and was so excited to find this dress. I am very disappointed and will be returning it.