The Marina Skirt is an effortlessly chic, A-line silhouette cotton skirt that hits just above the knee. Simple and comfortable, you can wear one of these colorful skirts just about anywhere. 100% cotton. Wide, flat waistband. These beach skirts are made in the USA.
Model Dress Size: 4/6Model Height: 5'11"Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Easy to wear -Gina
- These Marina skirts are so easy to wear..throw them on with a tank or a t shirt and go. perfefct for tropical weather like here in south Florida. I highly recommend.
- Excellent product and made in America! -Cara
- I simply love these skirts. They are just the right length, lay beautifully on the body, are light weight for summer and can be dressed up or down. I also highly recommend them because they are made in the USA!
- Can wear with everything skirt -Loves Fresh Produce
- I have two of these in black. I like that skirt is long enough to wear with tights or with out so skirt works well for work or fun times. Material is very soft and thought the sizing was accurate. I take a medium in other FP skirts and a medium in this skirt fit well. Skirt is very similiar to the old FP swing skirt but in a cotton not rayon material. Hope they will do this style in a print.
- Too large at bottom of skirt -lw
- Like the Dahlia dress, it is cut strange, and hangs like a sack . It is also larger than size.