The Marina Skirt in Riviera is your effortlessly chic A-line silhouette, that you can wear just about anywhere. In this contemporary print, this skirt is simple, yet chic. 100% Cotton, Wide, flat waistband, Hits just above the knee on our 5'6" fit model. Riviera Print: A classic-inspired baroque print that looks like a tapestry or a trellis. Made in the USA.
Model Dress Size: 4/6Model Height: 5'11"Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- LovesFreshProduce -Eve
- Love the Marina Skirt. It is easy to pull on, fabric is light on 100 plus degree days, and can dress it up or down. I have it in 2 solid colors, the riviera print in palm and moonlight, the sea tide print, and the tropic print.
- so so comfy -Jeanette
- I actually have this skirt in navy and can't begin to tell you how comfy it is. I can't wait to purchase another in a pretty print.
- casual and comfortable -Nola
Perfect length and a feminine look.
Seemed pricey for the small piece of fabric it takes and the rough finish.
Even so, I love the simple little skirt!
- Love this print -Loves Fresh Produce
- I have 5 Marina Skirts and all of them wear well and size medium fit just right. I am 5'7" and 139 Lbs. Love this feminine print, can dress it up or down. The skirt looks great with sandals, sneakers, or heels. I have 2 solid skirts in black and wear them to work all the time with tights and boots.