The Luna Top is a free-flowing, essential piece to every woman's wardrobe. The decorative forward facing side seams and hi-lo hemming give this top a trendy touch. Longer length in back gives more coverage and a dainty touch to the silhouette. 100% midweight cotton. scoop neck, short sleeves, modern silhouette. Hi-lo hem; longer in the back. Made in the USA.
Model Dress Size: 2-4Model Height: 5'9"Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- slimming -Barbara
- I really love the luna tops. In fact I wish they were easier to obtain. They are very slimming and comfortable. I did have trouble with the dye of one but did not have any trouble returning it (washed it in cold water and it came out with funny spots). I have bought about 6 and have not been unhappy with them except that sizing is a bit all over the place (and they are a bit hard to get). My yellow tops are quite a bit larger than the rest of my tops. But all in all I really like them and wish there were more offered as they really are flattering and comfortable.
- My favorite top -Elaine
- I hope FP keeps making these tops. They are so forgiving. Hides the tummy and a part of the butt. Have many of these and want to keep buying them. I feel they run just a tad small.
- Runs small -Deborah
- Way too small and fitted compared to other tops I have purchased in size Medium. Had to return it and will not re-order as I don't want to risk another size challenge. Very cute, though.
- A 'must have' in the wardrobe! -Gayle
- I just purchased 2 of this shirt...white and grey. Fit (true to size) , comfort and quality make it my favorite Fresh Produce t shirt. I have worn it over the maxi dress, with the maxi skirt , and with jeans. Dress it up or down!