The Luna Top is a free-flowing, essential piece to every woman's wardrobe. The decorative forward facing side seams and hi-lo hemming give this top a trendy touch. Longer length in back gives more coverage and a dainty touch to the silhouette. 100% midweight cotton. Scoop neck, short sleeves, modern silhouette. Hi-lo hem; longer in the back. Made in the USA.
Model dress size: 14
Model height: 5'10"
Size on model: 1X
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- My Favorite Tee -Virginia
- I own this shirt in several colors and will buy more if new colors become available. I especially like the allover print version such as the Riviera Luna. The fabric is light and cool but not transparent – very important for hot summer days when double layers are to be avoided due to the heat. The shirts retain their color in the laundry and machine dry like a dream, never losing their shape or fit. The shape of the shirt is very stylish, slightly flared and slightly longer in back but neither the flair or the length are extreme in any way. I wear plus sizes and find that I can finally wear T-shirts thanks to the Fresh Produce Luna.
- Luna! -SUE
- I love this top, the fabric is lightweight and comfortable. This shirt is flattering because it's not tight in the tummy area. I bought it in the Luna color, which is gorgeous. Perfect for Spring/ Summer!
- Comfortable top -janis
- I like this top and am considering purchasing more. The fabric is a nice weight for spring--not too bulky and not see-through. I love the way this top flares out at the bottom. It looks good with jeans. The drawback this top is that it needs to be ironed.
- Great top -Shelley
- This is a great, all-around top to wear with jeans, capri's or shorts. As with other Fresh Produce tops, I think this one is over priced. However, I'm willing to pay the cost when I find a top that fits the way I want it to fit. This is one of those. I'll order more of them, but probably will wait for a sale or discount coupon to take the sting out of the price since I would like one in almost every color!