The Luna Top is a free-flowing, key item to every woman's wardrobe. The decorative forward facing side seams and hi-lo hemming, give this scoop neck shirt a fashion forward look. Try these colorful tops in our tonal print; Sierra Stripe for a little extra character. These beach tops feature 100% Mid-weight Cotton Slub . Scoop neck, short sleeves, modern silhouette. Center-front length is shorter than back length.Tonal Print; Sierra Stripe. Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Love it -Lynn Ellen
- Just love this top - true to size. Wish I could get on more colors. Order early because Fresh Produce sells out quick!
- Great style! -Laura
- I love that it is longer in the back. I wear a 10 and bought a M. It is a little snug through the chest, but doable. Cute design!
- Returned it -Minna
- The bottom bows out so far it made me look terrible. So I returned it.
- Absolutely love this top and print -Elaine
My favorite top is the Luna. The print is great. I think it runs a bit small. It hides the tummy and part of the butt.
FP please keep making the Luna top.
- Great Coral Color -Wendy
- This is my first "luna' style, and I like it. I think I'll go up a size if I buy again because it's form fitting, and not quite like it shows on the model.
- Great fabric - runs small -Elaine
I love this top, it's looks great with anything I wear. I normally wear a large and had to get an extra large. It is still a bit snug around the shoulders. I have 3 of these tops and they all fit the same.
Fabric is really nice and can't beat the style. This is a great pattern. I'm 5' 9" 165 pounds.
- Smaller than expected, extremely cute -Berit
- I am normally an extra small and this style fit more trimly than shown on the model, a little tighter than I would like in the arm hole (definitely does not look like the model). So I am concerned about washing and drying this top and will order a size up because I like it so much. Print is gorgeous.
- Like this new shirt style -LovesFreshProduce
- This top has great seaming and the neckline is feminine but not too low. I am 5'7" and 139 Lbs and medium fit well but was not loose. This top works well with jeans and skirts. Hem is lower in the back but the look is fitted and not baggy.