Our classic Logo Fem T has been like a trusted friend over the years. A versatile essential. 100% cotton mid-weight rib, decorative chest pocket, button detail on pocket, relaxed fit, slightly cropped length, made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Great every day tee! -Macuqui
- Love it. Have it in four different colors.
- Great knock around tee -Terrie
- This tee is mid-weight. Don't think I will have a problem with snagging or getting little holes in this T. Fits well too.
- good quality -doryatthelake
- Very good quality top. A little thicker/boxier than I am used to but still loved it. Will buy from again.
- Great -Y
- These tops are my favorite for summer. They are a great weight and they wash and dry beautifully.
- Wonderful ! -BJ
- I have several of these style tops in various colors. They fit so well and keep their shape even after washing. I wear them all the time.
- Love these shirts! -Ginny
- I love these shirts for work - i teach Yoga. There is good coverage, yet a flattering shape. The fit is comfortable. The colors are fun and the high quality cotton lasts forever.
- Great top -Pegklaus
- I have several logo Fem tops & love them all. The fabric is sturdy and doesn't shrink or lose shape & the fit is perfect. These are my "go to" tops.
- Preferred old style -Bobbi
- First purchased this style three-four years ago and loved it. The quality is great, like the way it is finished at the bottom ~ however the new version (longer and slimmer) does not fit me well. Wish the old sytle would again be offered, at least on a limited basis, for ladies built like me. I purchased three this summer, but they sit in my closet while I constantly wear my old ones.
- Slimmer cut -Angela T
- I bought their Logo Fem tops a couple of years ago in M and it fits quite roomy and boxy. Lately I had to order a L and have the seamstress shorten it a couple of inches. I guess I just prefer the old cutting better, especially for casual beachwear........:-)
- Love this shirt. -Sage
- Many years ago I bought this T-shirt in blue and wore it and wore it until I had to repurpose it as a night shirt. I am so glad I found it because after a million hours of wear it is finally disintegrating. I just ordered 3--and on sale!