Our classic Logo Fem T has been like a trusted friend over the years. A versatile essential. 100% cotton mid-weight rib, decorative chest pocket, button detail on pocket, relaxed fit, slightly cropped length, made in USA
- Great every day tee! -Macuqui
- Love it. Have it in four different colors.
- Great knock around tee -Terrie
- This tee is mid-weight. Don't think I will have a problem with snagging or getting little holes in this T. Fits well too.
- good quality -doryatthelake
- Very good quality top. A little thicker/boxier than I am used to but still loved it. Will buy from again.
- Great -Y
- These tops are my favorite for summer. They are a great weight and they wash and dry beautifully.
- Wonderful ! -BJ
- I have several of these style tops in various colors. They fit so well and keep their shape even after washing. I wear them all the time.
- Love these shirts! -Ginny
- I love these shirts for work - i teach Yoga. There is good coverage, yet a flattering shape. The fit is comfortable. The colors are fun and the high quality cotton lasts forever.
- Great top -Pegklaus
- I have several logo Fem tops & love them all. The fabric is sturdy and doesn't shrink or lose shape & the fit is perfect. These are my "go to" tops.
- Preferred old style -Bobbi
- First purchased this style three-four years ago and loved it. The quality is great, like the way it is finished at the bottom ~ however the new version (longer and slimmer) does not fit me well. Wish the old sytle would again be offered, at least on a limited basis, for ladies built like me. I purchased three this summer, but they sit in my closet while I constantly wear my old ones.
- Slimmer cut -Angela T
- I bought their Logo Fem tops a couple of years ago in M and it fits quite roomy and boxy. Lately I had to order a L and have the seamstress shorten it a couple of inches. I guess I just prefer the old cutting better, especially for casual beachwear........:-)
- Love this shirt. -Sage
- Many years ago I bought this T-shirt in blue and wore it and wore it until I had to repurpose it as a night shirt. I am so glad I found it because after a million hours of wear it is finally disintegrating. I just ordered 3--and on sale!