The Laguna V-Neck T-Shirt is a relaxed fit with a sleeve length that goes well with the breezy summers. 100% cotton, modest V-neck, relaxed fit, made in USA
Model Dress Size: 4Model Height: 5'8"Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- loose & comfy -djh
- great casual shirt; loose fit and very comfy. I would wear this or another like it every day if I could.
- On sale! -Debbie
- Great color- luna! Tee is so comfy for beach or camping or hanging around. Gets softer with washing. This is my second Laguna tee
- Fabric is too heavy -Sandra
- Loved the color, loved the fit, but I had to return it because the fabric was so heavy. It would be too hot to wear this in warm weather. Fabric is better suited to a long sleeved item.
- Love, love, love -carol
- I bought these in every colour I could find. They are so comfortable. I wear them with jeans, pants, and even with short skirts like the jersey tiered skirt. I do find that some are a wee bit shorter than others. I would like to see the length be more consistent. Keep them at the longer length. Can't get enough of them!
- way too "relaxed" fit and fabric texture has a poor hand -Pilates in Washington DC
- Hoped the "relaxed fit" would be good for workouts. The shirts were way too wide; I would have given quite a show as they moved up my trunk during movement. Might be OK of you have a boxy or pear shape build bec the pattern is cut straight down from the shoulder. The fabric is also thinner and rougher than expected in texture. Perhaps the softness would come after many washings. Returned in spite of great sales price.