Comparable to the length of a bermuda short, our Key Largo Pedal Pusher is a staple for your summer to early fall outfits. The flat, elastic waistband gives a comfortable, easy fit. 100% cotton. Front set-on pockets. Side slits. Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- KEY LARGO SHORTS -CAROL
- GREAT SHORTS LOVE THEM
- Mary Jane Carlson -Mary Jane
- Absolutely love these shorts!!!! Like the fit and especially the length.
- My favorite shorts for all time -Stephanie
- These are the best shorts ever. If I was rich I would buy them in every color. I currently own 4 pairs. They wash great, do not need ironing, are super comfortable, and look terrific. The length is great -- long enough that you can wear them anywhere. I am 5'6" and weigh 140 pounds -- the size medium fit beautifully.
- Isue -sue
- Love this short but can run large so maybe size down..wish you had more colors for fall
- Key Largo pedal pushers -Susan
- I now own 7 pairs of these- they are wonderful, especially if you don't want too short a short. They come out of the wash perfect- never an iron needed. If you made more colors I would probably buy them!!!!!
- My favorite short -Elaine
- These are the most comfortable shorts. Pockets !! Yay ! Love the fits and have them in many colors. Size is pretty true to fit. No ironing.
- Perfect shorts -SUSAN
- This is my second review of these shorts since my initial review of well over a year ago. I now have every color, except they have recently added a bark color in the brown field which I must get. I live in Florida and these are perfect for our climate. There is a difference between my first round of purchases and my most recent in December, 2015, and that is the material is a bit thinner and I have also gone down one size...which I strongly suggest doing as during the course of the day, they have a tendency to "grow". But as an active 58 year old, they are perfect and I highly recommend them. Very comfortable, wash/dry/iron very well. I wash only in cold water.
- Run very large -Pamela
- I am a size medium in FP clothes yet these are huge on me. Look more like skirt than Bermudas.
- Live these Capri/Shorts! -PEGGY
I wear a lot of Fresh Produce and these are so comfy!
As with all GO, I like to try them on before purchasing,due to the variation on sizes with this brand. These fit pretty true to size , but do grow a but as you wear them. I ordered another pair in different color and the size smaller. They both fit good and hit right above knee. These are also the thicker material much like their shorts!
- Key Largo Peal Pusher -Melanie
These shorts are very comfortable and made well. I love the quality.
- Very comfortable shorts -Michelle
- I bought a pair of these in a store locally and loved them. They run about one size larger than stated. The store I bought them from only had them in black so I ordered them in a different color and like them just as much.
- best s horts -barbara
- Love these. Wish you had more colors in xxl
- Perfect Bermuda length shorts -Paula
- I'm 5'1' and these shorts fall right at the top of my knees which is perfect because I can hide my " not so perfect fat knees! I wash them in cold, hang to dry and don't need an iron. I've just ordered them in more colors!
- Lobo -PEGGY
- My new faves! Not a short or Capri, but a perfect casual length. Some Fresh Produce clothes "grow" and these do. I'd suggest a size smaller than normal. Waist is elastic and rest grows a little. Very comfortable!! Bought one pair at beach, now back to buy more!
- shoe lady -carolyn
- Legs are too big.......runs big......had to return
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE -SUSAN
- These shorts. They are SO comfortable. I purchased about every color a couple of months ago. Then I just ordered the tan (which now appears to be gone), and was shocked at the difference of quality. Thinner material, the waistband was ripped, could not believe it. But the ones I have I'm happy with. Funny thing about Fresh Produce, you can buy the same outfit, but the sizes are different from color to color. Wish someone could explain that and why. A large pink should fit like a large blue. But it doesn't.
- Key Largo Pedal Pusher -Michele