The fun-loving Katamaran Pullover is stylish enough for the beach and beyond. 95% French Terry cotton, 5% spandex, front slit pockets, tunic length, hem drawstring, Made in USA
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 5'8"
Size on model: XS/Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- comfy sweatshirt -Lisa
- I like the colors, but especially the fit. It holds it's shape even after washing. Nice style with the tie and I like the pockets too. I liked this so much I bought a few colors. perfect for the weekend.
- I love this pullover -Mary
- This is a great cool/cold weather pullover. I wear it with either a scarf or lightweight top underneath because the neck is wide. The material is so cozy.
- Comfy! -Nancy
- I love the soft, stretchy fabric in this sweatshirt. I also like the pockets. As with most Fresh Produce clothes, I wish the neckline were higher and the garment longer, but I am enjoying this comfy top.
- Great Layering Piece -Loves Fresh Produce
- I bought this in truffle. I also have it in the aquamarine. Very thick and soft cotton. I am 5'7" and weigh 139 Lbs and the XS/S fits me well. These pullovers are roomy and pockets very handy. I wear this in the XS/S and can wear a t shirt underneath and it is not tight.
- Really love it! -happyone1
- I love the white one I ordered. I sent back the Malibu Ice pullover as I did not like the color. I would like to re order another color soon!
- liked very much !! -nurse nana
- Liked very much, will order in different colors !!
- Katamaran Pullover -Cricketm
- I bought this Katamaran Pullover in three colors.....black, white, and green. It is so comfortable and washes well. I dress it up with a scarf or wear as is to be casual....I like Fresh Produce clothing because it is 100% cotton and most of their clothes are made in the good old USA. That is why I don't mind paying a little more....Thank you
- Great -Debbie
- Love these, have three now. I usually get hot in long sleeved tops but this Katamaran pullover breathes and keeps me cool. Nice fabric colors and quality.
- Fabulous sweatshirt! -loves kitties
- I love this sweatshirt! It's so flattering and comfortable! I purchased one in white and liked it so much I purchase another in turquoise!
- This is a very nice piece -Bobbie
- I ordered the All Tides plant in this same color - Bright Coral - and it did not ship. Can you tell me if I am going to receive the pants because I may not want to keep the top if I can't get the pants
- Color options -Manta Mom
I have 3 of the Katamaran sweatshirts & love them. They are very comfy and I like that it is longer and not tight. I recommend washing them in cold water so prevent shrinkage and keeping the color vibrant.
I do wish that Fresh Produce would have in-stock merchandise. They always seem to be short on merchandise selection. Also, FYI - the photos of this sweatshirt online do not show their true color.
- My Favorite! -JoyHugs
- This is the most comfortable top I own, and I own 4 of them! The material is stretchy and soft...this is not made or your usual sweatshirt material. I am surprised to read the negative comments about this top. None of the ties on the bottom have come unraveled, and it seems like retying the rope would solve the problem. I take a size 12 in usual tops and a medium in most of Fresh Produce tops. However, the largest size in this style fits me the best?
- WBARBEE@SAN.RR.COM - M, RAE BARBEE
- TOP IS GREAT, BUT HAD TO RETURN BECAUSE YOU DON'T MAKE A LG/XLG IN THIS, WHY NOT??????? I TRIED BOTH SIZES AND ONE IS TOO SMALL AND THE NEXT , I AM SWIMMING!!!
- Nice...but -juzme
- PLEASE....PLEASE..make your awesome styles in PLUS SIZES, too. Us Plus girls would LOVE to have these, too...
- Quality -Pat
- I love the styling/fit of this; however, after less than one week and the difficulty of keeping the cord tied, Disappointed that one end of the cord is actually shredding!!
- Super Comfy -Colleen
- Love everything about this top - nice medium weight, great high-hip length, yummy truffle color. Seems true to size - medium is roomy, as I want it to be! Just wish the matching pants would have worked - were huge...
- Great Style:Best All Around Pullover: Try it before you buy it:) -jamericangirl
- this top is also my favorite. the material is a soft cozy cotton with stretch. the only complaint i have is the sizing isn't consistant. i just ordered one in south beach blue,sunrise,peri. the sbb one is short in the body,hits at the very top of my thigh and the arms are almost to the end of my fingers.the sunrise is past the top of my thigh by at least 3 inches and the sleeves are long past my finger tips.And the Peri is long and really wide. I will say I am thrilled that production is back in the US and know these issues are quality control things that can easily be fixed now that they are being made here and who knows they might already be fixed. Also, I did notice that after washing there was a difference in the size and shape. Still love it though this sweatshirt/top.
- Love It -Polisan
- I love this top. It's the perfect weight and length plus scoop neck. It washed beautifully.