Destined to become your everyday go-to piece, the flirty Jersey Tiered Skirt is a simple and easy to wear skirt. 100% cotton, 3 tiers and flounce hem, flat rib cotton waistband, above the knee length, Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Heresy Tiered Skirt -Lynne
- I have 6 of these skirts and I love them. I wish you offered more colors, like hot pink!
- the go-to skirt for a lot of occasions!! -Nancy
I own 6 of these skirsts -- they are so versatile; look cute in spring, summer, or fall. Wash beautifully and hold up.
they run a bit big, so order a size down.
- Basic fun skirt -Janis
- I am an older woman, 62, and 5'2". I have owned this skirt for years and have bought more colors overtime. It is comfortable and nice looking on. If you want a more youthful appearance without wearing a mini, this is the skirt. Washable, wearable, pack able. I bring it to Disney and now I am buying basic black for a trip to Italy in May. There is a reason this skirt has withstood the March of time, it is a fun classic!
- Cute -Peggy
- I'm a size 4, bought a xs, which usually fit, but skirt was very short and really puffs out, looks silly on older woman. would look cute on young, person, I think.
- Love this skirt -Jyliebean
- I have this skirt in every color and every print that use to be made. I'm sure I would love my latest purchase if they had sent the correct product! I ordered the skirt in twilight to match a twilight top I purchased in a store but instead of sending me the tiered skirt they sent me a twilight boxy tank top! I don't know what to think. Communication with the company has been tough as they don't list a phone number so all issues have to be dealt through email. My simple skirt purchase has not been a delight and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I don't even know if it was sent. Their online shopping needs work.
- Love it -JoJo
- Very cute and comfortable . My go to skirt is just perfect
- Love, Love , Love! -Jude
- Love, love , love this skirt! Very comfortable and a great length - not too short, not too long (I am 5'10). Washes well & holds it's color.
- Great skirt! -K. A.
- I have 3 of these skirts and they are my absolute favorite items in my summer wardrobe! Cute, comfortable and wash very well. They do run a bit on the big side
- This skirt does not fit true to size. Too big in the waist. -Nan
- I will not order this style again.
- Literally fell apart at the seams! Every time I wore it I had to stitch a section. Do not recommend! I wanted to love it. -ML
I purchased this skirt in daffodil and I would have loved it had it not fell apart. From the first time, to now the last time, I wore it, it came apart at the seams. Too bad because it was just what I wanted for the summer.
I hate to give such a bad review because I really like Fresh Produce's clothes.
- So glad I found this skirt! -Busy Bee
- I discovered Fresh Produce and this skirt while on vacation in South Carolina. I purchased a brown in a medium. I usually wear a large, so they run a little large. It is very flattering, comfortable and now my "Go to" skirt. I plan to several more!
- Love this skirt! -busybee
- I discovered this skirt while on vacation and fell in love with it and Fresh Produce. I normally wear a large and purchased this skirt in a Medium as it runs big.
- White Skirt -MrsMarj
- Purchase the white skirt while on vacation at Mrytle Beach and fell in love with it...now I never leave for vacation without it! A perfect accesorry to dress up or down on vacation and its not see through!
- A must have for the beach, running errands and travel in Europe! -Mary
- I hope fresh produce never discontinues this piece! I have several in different colors, but I spent most of the winters in Europe. The black and brown are must haves in medium for me! They are my basics for travel. Throw them on with a black, brown pair of leggings and you are out the door. Add a different scarf and you can pack light and get several different outfits with one skirt! <3 <3 <3 this piece!!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE IT -delightful donna
Work up in Canada and have 6 of these great little skirts in various colors!
- See-through in White -Leah
- I've never hesitated to buy white from Fresh Produce because the material is always thick & good quality. Not so with this skirt. In white it is very, very see-through; I found it to be unwearable and am returning it today. Cute skirt otherwise.
- Love this skirt! -FP Girl
- I am in love with this skirt - I have it in three colors and one pattern. Based on the other reviews I sized down to an XS and the fit is perfect. I love where it hits me (just at the knee) BUT, keep in mind I am under 5 feet tall so I don't think the length shown in the pictures is quite accurate - if you are taller it will be short. Looks great with the ruffle v-neck t-shirt. Perfect item for when you want to look pulled together in something dressier than shorts but still be comfortable.
- COMFY BUT NOT GREAT -MIMI
- I have this skirt and many colors. While it is very comfy and cute the waist stretches out as the day goes on. I find that I am always pullilng it up.
- P-E-R-F-E-C-T for beach or running around w/ a tank top -Cathy
- I own a white and a coral colored tiered skirt and was just thinking tonight that I need another.The two I have I think I have had for maybe three seasons. They wash and dry like a dream and are so much cooler than shorts.Glad to see they are still in the collection. Heading to Myrtle Beach in early Sept. and plan a visit to your store there.Thanks for a superior product!
- not for large hips/pear shape -Suze
- I have a small waist with larger hips, size Med. I didn't like where it hit me at the hips and so gave it away......
- I love this skirt but... -Beach girl
- I love this skirt but I had bought a couple of them in previous years and I ordered a couple more this year and I was disappointed in the quality of the fabric not as thick . My new ones are yellow and white and they are very see thru.
- Love this skirt!!! -signe
Have several of these skirts in different colors.... I wish that you had sunrise in my size.... I wear it 2 go out in the evening & it can B dressed up or down... I wear a cute top 2 go with it & get many compliments. Wear a pair of wedges & U R all set to go!!! I am only 3 and a half feet tall, so it makes me feel thin & tall.
- I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SKIRT! -Carol
- I live in Florida and this is the greatest skirt. Comfortable and flattering. A great alternative when you don't feel like wearing shorts. Great with FP tees and tops - especially the ruffled V top. I bought three of these skirts and I'm ordering more. The colors are addicting and you never seem to have enough.
- great buy -phylimelt
- I love this skirt.. Have is in 3 colors. Really glad to see it is a little longer this year. Washes beautifully, packs great and is super confortable. U can dress it down or up for whatever the occasion
- 2 is not enough - MUST get more!! -Alexa
thi s skirt is awesome! so comfortable. so flattering. so perfect for all day -every day - anywhere! if i could wear one every day of the week, i would. i go for this skirt over any pair of shorts i own.
the length is perfect - just at or slightly above the knee. the waist is loose, but stays put. the material is heavy/thick enough to not be see through. yet light enough that it's not too hot (even down here in florida)!
it retains it shape after washing/drying and does not wrinkle.
you can't go wrong with a few of these in your wardrobe!
- Love it -Sharon
- I was nervous about ordering a skirt on line (do not often buy online to begin with). I just ordered 3 more in different colors. I use them for work skirts and just add a nice top.
- Cute -Kim
- This is a very cute skirt. Like others have said it does run big. The other thing I found is the picture on the website shoes it to be knee length. I am short, 5' 1", and it hits me above the knee. Can't wait to wear it out.
- THE BEST SKIRT! -mary b
This Tierd skirt is the BEST skirt since the Seaside skirt.... RUNS BIG in the waist....MEASUREMENTS should be added to the site. I wear the XS & have good sized hips & it looks GREAT!! Some Smalls fit too.
I have several colors & prints...can't go wrong with the solid colors!
HOPE YOU KEEP THIS IN THE LINE ALWAYS!!
- Tiered Skirt -NitaK
- I have this in many colors and LOVE it. Each time I wear this, always told ... cute ... cute .... cute.
- Addicted -Carol
- I am almost embarrassed to say that I have this skirt in 3 patterned prints and 7 solid colors....still shopping for more ! Needless to say , I REALLY live in this skirt! Get Lots of compliments too.
- OUTSTANDING Comfort! -Mary
- You will adore this skirt and want every color! FP skirts are always the best for comfort....it does run REALLY BIG...be sure to order 1 size down from your normal size. You won't be disappointed!
- Too Cute! -Dimpleschick
- I just purchased this skirt. It really is too cute and turns heads when I wear it. Very comfortable, effortless style for dinner, on the boat, even to work.
- Great skirt -mbcap
- I have this skirt in 3 colors. I have washed (and even dryed on occasion) them several times and they still look crisp! Everytime I wear them, I get many compliments. They look great with flip flops or high wedges. Just a great, comfortable, versatile skirt. True to size and maybe even a little generous.
- I love it! -Mary
- I have it in 4 colors and wear them all the time!
- love my new skirt -Kathy
- I was going to a Labor Day party and needed something cool to wear. I went to the Sponge Docks in my home town of Tarpon Springs, Florida. I found this cute skirt in white. I got the aqua fish tank shirt to go with it. Every one loved my cute out fit. I plan to were it on the boat too.
- like it -Shellbell
- I love this skirt. It is very comfortable and flattering. I will say it runs really big. I bought a large and had to bring the waist in (3.5 inches!) and it still feels like it could fall off any minute. I would definately go down a size or 2 from what you'd normally buy.
- FUN FUN FUN -Patty
- This is the perfect casual skirt. I wear it to work, to the beach and just because. I have four and wish I could find more. The colors are great.
- Flattering, Comfortable and Cool -Mary
- I love that this skirt is very easy on the waist or hips wherever you want to wear it. Doesn't show the rolls like tighter ones do.
- Love it -Di
- I have several colors and I love them all. Cute and comfy.
- Fun and Comfy! -Molly
- Great skirt! Fun to wear and washes well. A Summer staple!
- Flirty Shirt -Mouse
- I love the tiered jersey skirt. It is so flirty and fun. Great to wear when you want something a little dressier than shorts or pants.