Our comfy Jersey Short is a tried and true classic at Fresh Produce. The relaxed fit through the hip and thigh create an elongated silhouette - who wouldn't want that? You can't have enough colors in these shorts! 100% Cotton - delivers saturated colors. Elastic waistband with drawstring, hip pockets, made in the USA.
Model Dress Size: 14Model Height: 5'10"Size on model: 1X
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- love -Patty
- I love this shorts!!! have them in many many colors.
- Jersey Short -Kim
- I have a pair that I've had for years and they are wonderful. Material doesn't seem as heavy as before but are still good quality and well made.
- Nice shorts -Flo
- Shorts are way too big. I bought size 22 and it would fit a size 26
- great colors, tight waist -Mermaid
- I've worn these in almost every color for years. I love the colors, the ease of washing & wearing and that they're MADE IN AMERICA. I, too, think the waistband is too tight/scratchy. I've tried going up a size, or even two, but the waist is still digging into me. At the end of the day, it really hurts! My oldest pairs from FP had true draw-string waistbands and are much more comfortable. I wish they'd go back to that design.
- fabulous shorts -Maureen in OH
- These are the only shorts I own, soft like a skirt, don't ride up and fit is great. I got rid of every other pair of shorts I own, I always pick up a couple pair of these a year. They wear like iron and wash up like a dream, if they ever discontinue these I would be lost.
- These are Great! -Punky
- Now after having purchased the jersey capris, I have purchased the shorts and love them! I have about 2 pairs and will purchasing more. I purchased them in Florida, but they're great up in Minnesota (during the summer time of course). They're very comfortable to wear with a nice top or just a t-shirt.. I have many FP shirts also... Love them!
- Great Colors -Sidnie
- I tried two of these pairs of shorts. I love the peri color and the fabric, but the waistband is VERY tight and the rest of the short is VERY baggy. I would go down to a regular misses size, but I'm afraid the waistband will cut me in half. My mother also owns a couple pairs of these in the Misses size and thinks the waistband is tight too.
- Jersey shorts -Billie from California
I have these in every color imaginable, plus at least 3 white pairs. They are the only shorts I wear and go with everything, fresh produce or otherwise. A year or so ago, they became unable and I briefly considered throwing myself off a cliff, <smile> luckily for me, they can back in stock.
Just the best on the planet,
- Can't live without these!! -Lori
I have been wearing these shorts for years. The most comfortable casual shorts I've ever found. When I vacation in Florida, I live in these shorts. They are not dressy but if you're looking for a comfy casual short... this is the answer.
I own these in several colors as well.