For uncomplicated comfort, our signature, 100% cotton Jersey Capri is the way to go. Pair back to our Heritage 3/4 Sleeve Logo Fem T and be on your way for the day. 100% Cotton, elastic waistband, side slits and wide hems, Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- COMFORT!!! -Sylvia
- Even though these are very simple pants, they are very flattering. However, I normally wear a large but not these pants - I got the Medium and they were just fine. Many colors to choose from.
- As expected -Sharon
- The fit and quality of the jersey capri I ordered were as expected--nice fabric.
- uv75La -Shirley F.
- The fit is great, they are so comfortable and launder so well.
- Glad I bought these !! -Lorraine
- Comfortable and good fit. It best to wear with a top that is long and goes down to the hips. Good for traveling.
- Jersey Capris -Sharon
- A little disappointed about the quality. Thin material, no pockets. Did not see that on the product description. Returned them.
- MAP -Mary Ann
- These are very comfortable but run a bit large, so they can be a bit baggy!
- Jersey Capri -Margaret
The fit is great and I like the below knee style. The fabric is very thin.
I use to get these years ago and the cotton was thicker, but not to.
The price was a little high for the kind of fabric that was used.
- Comfy Kickaround capris -Terrie
These capris are cute for everyday. And running errands like grocery shopping - picking up the kids from school. I bought a pair in XL , last year ,my usual FP size. But as someone has already mentioned, go down a size.
They'll fit better.
- paper thin -Lynn
- well these will definitely be cool for summer- they're very thin! I was thinking they'd be more like the marco island pedals when I ordered them but they are a thinner material than those- so they'll be for around the house wear- too thin for anything else- and too expensive for the quality - won't get anymore of these
- Capri's -judy k
- Have been buying these for a few years. The quality is not the same. Don't have the pockets!
- Great Value, but run large! -Alana
- Fabric weight just right, the color I ordered very nice, moss, and price fine. My only 2 concerns which have been mentioned many times before are that they should have pockets in the side seams and that they run very large. Am glad I ordered Large and not my usual XLarge because they would have been way too big. I could even manage a snugger fit in Medium, but this pair for lounging around and wanted loose fit. So beware, they are very large!
- Jersey Capri -Marilyn
- I wear these with the Sun Dress and Boca dress.;They are very comfortable:)
- A new basic -Ellen
I love these pants! So light weight, don't need to hem but since I am short they are a little longer on me! They go under my baby doll dress or with a tee! I have them in LOTS of colors!!!
- Great capris -Judith
I love these pants, I have several pair of the shorts version, they are my live-in clothes. Will be ordering more, if new spring colors are out soon.
Perfect match with the boxy Ts
- Old faithful -carolyn
Still the same......comfortable fit
- Travel-comfy -Janis
- These are my favorite pants to travel in...have several in beautiful colors...
- A bit disappointed..... -Dee
I recently purchased these in an XL. By the end of the day, I feel as if I'm wearing a XXXL. They stretch out terribly and the crotch feels like it's down by the knees!! After washing, they do go back to the original fit, but stretch out again upon wearing them after a few hours.
Has this happened to anyone else? I was very disappointed how they stretched out.
- worth the price -Gloria
They may cost a bit more than some, but they are worth every penny.
They last forever and look great. don't shrink or fade.
- good -Barb
- wonderfully comfortable but too pricy for cotton pull ons.
- Great product -Clod
I wear the heck out of my capris. I have several different colors and they last for such a long time.
- Great! -Chris
- I love these pants! They are super comfortable and look great under a loose top. They can look really casual, or they can look fine with a little more dressy shirt. I have five pair of them and love them. They wash well and maintain their shape. It is hard for me to wear anything else any more, as they are so comfortable.
- Like the pants but they are a bit pricey. -Sherry
Love these pants - I bought several pair in different colors.
The Twilight color is not as shown on the computer, it's not dark blue, it's gray and not a gray that I wanted in my wardrobe so I returned them.
- Jersey Capri -Margot
- Love it. Have had shorts, but not these. Will order more.
- the fabric is too thin -oxey
- You need to put in pockets. We all need them so don't skimp on your product. The fabric is too thin.
- Excellent quality garment -Soni
- I own several colors of this capri & the shorter version. Most impressive element is the consistency of color. After many washings the color remains the same. Have purchased tops to coordinate months or years later and have never been disappointed. Fresh Produce is a must for my summer wardrobe.
- best capri ever -sukey
- This pant fits well, washed well and lasts for years
- Still my favorite pants! -alecsnana
- I've been wearing these pants for years ant they have changed, but they are still guaranteed to fit and last for season after season. Although I have tried other capri pants, I keep returning to these and have many colors (because so many are available.)
- Love them! -Kathy
- I think I have ordered about 6 of these in the last few weeks. Can't get over them! I pair with the boxy tshirt and the boxy tank and makes a great resort type outfit! Washes up fantastic...cold water, low dryer then put em on and off you go!
- Pockets -signe
- I am very much a pocket person.. Am lost without them.. The quality is not what it used to-be.. I only ordered them because I couldn't get much else in desert..Must be a very popular color to-be sold out this soon!!! Hope they have them in my favorite fp store in Naples,FL, when I go back in Oct.
- Comfy--kinda thin fabric -CarolMN
I always love these capris too, but have to agree with other posters...
I hadn't bought or replaced in awhile, but this year, I was surprised by "fabric-light" and had to go check my older pairs.
These are definitely thinner (lighter, cooler?) whatever you want to name it. Definitely look like PJs if you get a light aqua, mint green or even alas, Peri. I have been able to tolerate it for the Marco Island Pedal Pushers.
Unfortunately, more flimsy than I would prefer (think lighter-weight T shirt material--but not that super thin stuff--just a regular T shirt).
- roomy and flattering but flimsy material -sunflower
Material is thin for $36. I bought a FP 2 piece lounge/pajama set a few years ago-- the pants are these capris but the material is more substantial.
I'll wear the black and other dark colors as part of an outfit, but lighter colors are too thin and look like pajamas.
I LOVE FP, but value vs quality is slipping.
- poor quality -jk
- I recently purchased a pair in eggplant. I've been buying and loving these capris for years in many colors. The eggplant cotton, although it says 100% cotton, feels different then those I have been wearing for years. It felt rough and, in a word, cheap. I also purchased a matching v-neck tee and the fabric was also inferior. I hope this is not a new trend and that the quality cotton will return.
- Brng back South Beach Blue! -Diver Down
These are the PERFECT pants of ALL times! They are cool and comfortable in the summer heat, wash well, travel well. They are not "bulky with pockets" as so many pants are. I literally live in these pants year round!
I was SO happy to see a navy blue color appear (South Beach Blue) and bought a bunch of them. Now it seems that color has disappeared! PLEASE bring it back... It is a mainstay color that never goes out of style :)
Keep up the good work!
- Look for defects! -Jak
- Before you take your tags off, be sure to look the capris over. I received a pair and one leg was 2 inches longer than the other. I'm sending them back and giving FP another try, as I have several perfect pair that I love.
- Summer favorite year after year after year... -JMJ
- I purchased these capris in white in 2002- they are now 10 years old! (Granted, they only see use 4-5 months/year.) They are starting to show some wear after all this time, I am finally replacing them. When I purchased them, they did have side pockets low on the outside thigh area. They are, without a doubt, my favorite summer capris! Wish you had a store in central New York- we could use comfortable clothes such as you offer,especially made in the USA! (ps- Carousel Mall just expanded...)
- Need pockets! -Terrie
- I live in these pants all summer and fall. They are light and cool. Love 'em. I do wish they had pockets which would make them the perfect pants.
- Can the perfect pair of capris make you happy? -ADeanAZ
- Is it sick to love a pair of pants? Can pants bring you happiness? The jersey capris are the ones I've been looking for. They are so cool and comfortable I'm tempted to wear them to bed! Yet, unlike almost all capris they hang just right and don't bell out at the bottom. I've ordered several pairs and hope you never stop making them.
- The black jersey capris are my travel "uniform" -TampaRyan
- I always wear the black jersey capris for summer air travel, along with a colorful tank, a black jersey cardigan and black sandals. The airline employees must think I have no other clothes! The 100% cotton jersey is always comfortable, especially when sitting for hours on leather(?) airplane seats. To keep the black capris from fading in the wash, turn them inside out, wash in Woolite for darks, and use the delicates cycle with the shortest agitation time. It really makes a difference in preserving the black dye.
- The perfect capri year after year after year... -Jeannine
- I live in FP capris and have for years. They are comfortable, forgiving, and wash beautifully. I still have FP capris that I bought over 10 years ago and they show no sign of falling apart. I don't think I could face the Texas summer heat without these go-to bottoms.
- Never quit making these!! -Sunny
- I have worn these for years... even all summer in the heat of Florida. They are the most comfortable thing I own. I rarely wear anything else! I find myself wearing the black, brown and turquoise the most. I buy the black ones in groups of SIX at a time! Love them - can't say enough good about them :) Would love to see them come in Navy!
- The best ever!! -Bonnie
- I have these in all the colors but I wear the brown,black and periwinkle the most. They are cool for south florida summers, wash well in the machine,and don't wrinkle. They are the most comfortable capris I have ever owned. Please open a store in Boca Raton!!
- Love 'em -Janet
- These capris are not only comfortable but they are made right here in the US of A.
- Fantastic -Charlotte
- I am in a wheelchair and think these capris are the best thing going! They give nicely for someone who has to sit all the time and always look good.
- Capri Afficianado -Phoddy
- I was introduced to Fresh Produce several years ago in Las Vegas. I have searched for Fresh Produce wherever I travel since we don't have a retailer near me in Pittsburgh. I wear Extra Fresh tops and Fresh bottoms for the comfort and ease. Extra Fresh bottoms are cut just a smideg too generously for my taste. The Fresh bottoms have a bunch of give and hang beautifully under a tunic length top. And the colors are such fun! The wonderful part is mixing and matching the colors and tops....no rules and that is just so appealing to this not so little old lady.
- great comfort ,great fit -Bonnie
- I love these. They are cool and comfortable in the hot Florida sun. I wear them all the time . I love the periwinkle, black and brown the best. I have 2 pairs of each!!
- Great Capri's!!! -Pat
I have worn these Jersey Capri's for many years now. They are the only pants I'll wear in this Texas Heat!!
- jersey capris -Sher
I ordered a couple of pairs a couple of years which started wearing out...I love them a lot so today I ordered pairs of jersey capris. I have 3-4 Fresh Produce knit dresses....Easy to pull up and put on and comfortable clothes.
They can be faded. They can be loosen after wearing them but wash them and go back to normal sizes.
- I found these Jersey capris a complete delight to wear -Cheryl
- I found the Jersey capr's by accident and immediately found they were a delight to wear. I like the relaxed fit and comfort they afford. The fit is good for those who like a full torso fit and hard to find at the moment. I took to looking on line to find another pair and was very happy that I now have a source.
- I have every color and 2 or 3 of some! -Lisa
- GREAT for any occasion. I live in these capris! I pray they never quit making them! They do seem to run a bit large as others have stated, so maybe buy 1 size smaller than usual. As with all Fresh Produce jersey clothes - they do fade with multiple washings. That is probably the ONLY negative - but not enough to keep me from buying more!
- My favorite walking and workout capri -Maria
- I share everyone's enthusiasm. These are so great for walking/working out in!
- My favorite -Christine
- I can't get enough of these pants. Each season I wait to see what great new colors will come out, when the major retailer in my area stopped carrying Fresh Produce I was so disappointed I will drive 100 miles to find their newest products. These wear so well, and wash up great.
- These are great.................. -June
- these are great to have............i have 2 pair already.......they kind of fade after washing over and over, but I love them.................
- The Jersey Capri is the Greatest! -Kathy
- I have worn the jersey capri for about 7 years and I love them. They give after wearing a short time so I buy small instead of medium.