Our Jersey Capri is a tried and true classic at Fresh Produce. A relaxed fit through the hip and thigh of these plus size capris create an elongated silhouette - who wouldn't want that? You can't have too many colors in these cotton capris! 100% Cotton, elastic waistband, side slits and wide hems. These plus size capri pants are made in the USA.
Model Dress Size: 14Model Height: 5'10"Size on model: 1X
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Love these capris! -Meg
- I am a long time Fresh Produce customer and these are one of my favorite pants. They are super comfortable, wash perfectly and I must have ten pairs. I live in California and wear them year round.
- Baggy after a few minutes -Jane
- I purchased these capris at a store. In store, I loved the feel and fit. And the softness of the fabric was so comfortable. However, after an hour or so of wearing, the pants bagged so much that I had to pull them way up, above my waist to keep the backside in the right place. Washing and drying these pants helped...until they were worn again. Most disappointed!
- Jersey Capri quality and fit -Gail
- I had to go up a size in these. Before it was two sizes and now we're down to one size. Sizing is getting better, more consistent like it used to be 5+ years ago. However, the quality of the fabric and accuracy of cutting out these pants still leaves some room for improvement (to get back to where you were, again 5+ years ago). Fabric is lighter and stiffer and when the pattern is being laid out to cut, it is not on the grain, so the side seams do not fall down the side of your leg, rather than somewhere between the front and side. This is not in all cases - but again, better consistency in sizing, fit and material is required. The best thing about these is they are 100% cotton knit and I do love the style. It would be nice if you could bring back the Marco Island Pedal Pusher in plus sizes for a longer pair of shorts. Again, quality is big improvement from where it was 1+ years ago but you need to go back to the USA mfg. from 5+ years ago and for your cotton material supplier. These capri's and the Feminine Logo Tee are my favorite pieces but need some prints too in the Logo Tee.
- Jersey Capri Plus Size -Carol
- This is my second pair, and I love how comfortable and versatile they are. They run well and feel true to size.
- Love Fresh Produce Capri's -CH
- I have pretty much every color and multiples of some -- they're comfortable, cool, and I love that everything I have goes together. My more recent purchases have a bit different cotton fabric -- doesn't bag out as quickly. That's good! But I do notice that there are some differences in the size, even though the label says the same size. It's better to try them on at the store -- wish they had all the colors there!
- Comfortable -BJB
- These Capri's are comfortable and easy-care.
- Legs don't match -Babs
- The last two pairs I bought of this previously beloved capri, the fabric is no doubt cheaper -- but I think that is consistent through the FP line AND one leg was 2 inches shorter than the other. This was two different order. WORK ON YOUR QUALITY CONTROL. And please go back to the better fabric.
- Help! I want my favorite capris back! -Sharon
I have worn Fresh Produce clothes and capris for over 10 years and they are my favorite Summer apparel, love their colors, styles, and comfort.
However, I spent almost $500 last week on clothes to take on a cruise and the capris are falling apart and haven't even washed them but once. I still have capris that I have been wearing for 7 or 8 years and the seams are still tightly stitched; but, the new capris are coming apart in the seams all the way down both legs to the slits and the rear too. I have always felt Fresh Produce was well worth the purchase price, but not the capris this year. I can even see through the Peri when I hold it up to the light but not with the older capris. Please go back to what you were doing.
- Quality -Lynn
- I agree with quality control. Do love the style but when received the stitching on bottom hem where the slit is located was poorly done. I do hope fresh produce will oversee the production and make changes.
- Quality Control -Didi
I own dozens of fresh produce pieces, love them but!
My most recent purchase of capris are made of the cheapest thin fabric, and are 2 in longer than others.
It's hard enough to get any pedal pushers or pants In 1x size, but now the quality does not match the price.
Made in USA should be better, very disapointed.
- Great -Dee
- i love these capris! I have had a peri pair for at least 7 years and they still look great. Each year I add one or two to my collection -- they are comfortable, washable, light and versatile! I wish they would make them in prints again! So nice that the colors all coordinate and match.
- I love these pants -Marcia
While vacationing in Charleston with my family last spring, I bought a pair of these pants. They have to be the most comfortable pants I have ever owned. They look good, and even as I wear them I find myself thinking, "I love these pants. I love this fabric. I love how easy they are to wear." I wish you had a store in NYC, which is where I live
Now excuse me while I buy a bunch more.
- I Love Them! -punky
- I have about 3 pairs of these capris. One from a few years past and just two new pairs. They are very comfortable and great to wear. I throw them on sometimes when I get up in the morning with a sweatshirt and relax, or just wear them to go out for the day shopping or working in the garden... I love them!