The Hilton Head Top is a free flowing, women's long sleeve top that works for any occasion. The cover stitch seams along the front and back of these beach tops accompany the hi-lo hemming detail to dress it up or down. 100% Midweight cotton. Conservative V-Neck neckline. Long sleeves. 2x1 rib trim detail along the bottom hem for extra detail. Cover stitch at front and back. Covers to low-hip. Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Lovely Hilton Head top -Sandra
- I have several pieces of Fresh Produce so when I saw this top online I knew what size to buy and that the color would be true. And I wasn't disappointed! I love this top.
- Wanted to love it -FP Regular
- I loved the look of this top online and was looking forward to wearing it with skinny jeans & leggings. When I received it in the mail & tried it on, I found it to be tight on the arms, as other reviewers have mentioned, but I have slim arms so this wasn't really an issue for me. It was also a little shorter than I'd hoped, at the front. I am 5'4" and was hoping the top would be longer than shown on the taller model. The width was fine (I usually wear a size s or m in Fresh Produce) but I returned it because I was concerned that it would shrink, even following washing instructions, and then be unwearable.
- Comfy, dress-up, dress-down top -Juju
- I really like the cut and fit of this top, with the diagonal seams, pointy hem, and longer back hem. The sleeves are slightly narrower than I could wish, but the fabric is stretchy enough that there's plenty of "give" in them. I got it in the rust color (forgot the name of it), South Beach blue, and white. I only wish it came in, say, black or olive or vintage. A bit pricey, but very versatile. Looks great with jeans and or a swingy skirt and probably lots of other things in between. Washes and travels well, too.
- Love the style, but wondering if it will Shrink at all -Kathy
- I bought a large in white and love it. I like the way it fits, love the cut with snug sleeves and the loose hemline. I really wanted the grey, so I bought an XL which I am not sure about. It's pretty big. Does anyone know if this top shrinks at all?
- Love it love it love it -Pam
- I liked this so much in citrus that I got it in currant as well. It's snug on the arms and shoulders which is very flattering; yet it's loose enough around the middle to be comfy. The extra length in the back gives it a very trendy look. The material is so soft.
- Only looks nice on the model -Susan
- One of the items I could not wait to get. Sleeves are tight and the quality is just not there. Sent it back.
- a center piece of my wardrobe--summer/fall/winter! -Barbara
- I love this piece! I have three, and am considering another color besides the grey and cranberry (other names). The cotton is very comforting and has a very substantial feel and weight. I dress them up or down--jeans around the house or with black skirt and silver jewelry for a gallery opening or dinner out. They can be washed and dried on gentle, although I hang dry mine. I am tall (5'9") and have long and narrow arms, so enjoy the slim sleeves. I also think the flow and shape of the top is flattering to my not-so-slim middle and hips. The Large is perfect. This piece is why I like Fresh Produce.