The dramatic hemline of the Halfmoon Top in Sierra Stripe lengthens your torso, giving you a stunning silhouette. This pin stripe inspired pattern gives this women's long sleeve top anything but a classic stripe look and feel. One of our best-selling women's casual tops. 100% Mid-weight Cotton Slub. Scoop neck, long sleeves, hits at mid-thigh at lowest point of asymmetric hem. Made in the USA.
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 6'0"
Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Gray looks nice -Macuqui
- Ordered the xs/small but have not worn it yet. It's attractive and the cotton is heavy - not the slub cotton that many FP tops are made of. Should be a great top for those cool fall and winter days in Florida
- Dressy or not? -Terrie
- I bought this top to go with my wheat colored Madison leggings and this combo looks great! The fabric is a little heavier than most FP swing tops, but it wears really well. I can dress the top down with jeans or FP capris. Liked it so much I most another one, while it is on sale.
- Love this shirt! -Jane
- This is one of my favorite go-to shirt I have it in 5 colors. I wish they would make this style in other prints or even solids.
- YUCK!! if you are busty----- -deborah
- I bought this in luna--great color, BUT if you are at all busty this is a bomb and not a good one. The fabric is a heavier slub and just does not drape well- i bought the XL and it looks like an unflattering tent--roomy and comfortable, but I am only going to wear this around the house. the fabric when combined with a full bust which makes it even shorter, just looks terrible. It is well made, nice fabric and probably would look nice on a thin athletic type figure.
- Great top! -DEBBIE
- I ordered this in grey smoke. Nice weight of fabric, print quality is great looking. I have long arms and these sleeves fit well, a rare thing for me to find! This top looks dressier in person than in this photo on the website. Very happy.