What could be better for brisk days than a cozy, one-size sweater? With the figure flattering seaming detail on the front and hi-lo hemline, this pullover sweater will be your work and weekend go-to layer. 100% cotton. Machine or hand wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry. Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- AWSOME -kathleen
- I just received this sweater and absolutely love it! One size worried me but it is perfect. Love the fabric, bought the white and it does not show through.
- Front Seam Scoopneck Sweater -Janine
- This is a lovely sweater that is very flattering. I own two and will purchase in another one in another color soon. Vineyard is a lovely color. This sweater is not too heavy & looks great with jeans.
- Great sweater -Lynn
- This sweater is wonderful. It is very soft and fits well. It is perfect for our Florida winters as it is not heavy but still provides the warmth that is needed. I liked it so much, I bought another one in a different color.
- Cozy and comfortable -Kathleen
Soft and very comfortable , this sweater is my new favorite (have it in 2 colors - will probably get more). Living by the coast, its cozy enough to keep a damp chill off , yet the cotton yarn is breathable so I don't get overly warm. It fits great and should compliment most figures types.
It will be a nice sweater to pack on trips.
- Versatile scoopneck sweater -Patricia
- Great design! Do wish the one size fits all was smaller. I had to shrink mine so it would stay on my shoulders. Fit fine now. I bought the colors periwinkle, sand, white and olive. Now I am waiting for the pink shell color to come back into stock.