The Easy Sweatshirt has a simply classic look and is so soft you won't ever want to take it off. An easy favorite among colorful sweatshirts and long sleeved tops. These casual tops feature 86% cotton / 14% polyester, ribbed collar and cuffs, wide hem. Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Cozy Sweat -Marilyn
- I'm keeping this and perhaps having it altered a bit. I love the cozy feel of the fleecy lining. It is nice quality. However, it does look like a maternity top. I ordered a medium and it is huge and cut like a box. A lot bigger than it looks on this model.
- Love these! -Lorraine
- I love these sweatshirts so much I own 5! They are comfortable, easy to care for (wash and dry), and are made so well they last a long time. They were gone for awhile - glad they brought them back.
- Terrific shirt -Meg
- Love the blend because it washes and wears beautifully. It is wonderfully soft unlike many sweatshirts. However, it is overpriced and colors are so limiting. Where are the soft pastels? I have the Lemon but would love pink, peach and ivory and washed out navy.
- HUGE!!!!! -Susan
- Just received my order - one in peri and one in pear. Love the fabric and the colors. I am 5' 3" and weigh 110 and ordered size small. These sweatshirts were huge in every dimension - but especially the length. They literally came halfway down my thigh. I am returning them immediately. I don't know who approves the sizing for clothing at Fresh Produce, but this size small would easily fit a size 12. Based on the sizing of this "small" I can't imagine that even an XS would fit if it was available in this style. The bottom line, great looking sweatshirt but sizing definitely runs very large.
- Perfect Sweatshirt for Mild Temps -Jan
- Sweatshirt is heavy enough for cooler weather and light enough so that it's not bulky. Perfect!
- Easy Sweatshirt -Katherine
- I have a lot of these sweatshirts. I live in them all spring and summer. I can't believe how much the price has gone up on these! I miss a lot of the colors you have discontinued, I would not order many of the colors you have now for summer. But, they are very comfortable and that won't stop me from ordering the colors that you still carry.
- Great Basic Sweatshirt -Jan
- Perfect combination for a lightweight sweatshirt without being too heavy. Great with the Essential Tank to coordinate.
- comfortable -Pam O
This sweatshirt is so nice. Soft, comfy to wear to work out, to the store or out to a casual dining restaurant.
Want it in other colors.
- Too expensive for a sweatshirt. -sarah
Mine was much too big and I returned it. No X-SM in this item.
I'm sure it would have been very comfortable but much too high in price.
- Love it, need more -Jeanie
- Love this sweatshirt. Frustrated with this website ; my favorite colors are the pale pink and oranges and I wear medium, those colors are rarely available in medium. I have tried to find these colors in medium in FP stores in Florida and no one had them. Please increase quantities in these colors in size medium.
- My everyday go-to shirt -Miss Sandy
I love this sweatshirt and have half a dozen of them. They wash and dry beautifully and there is no shrinkage. They are cut large so some may want to order a size down, but I prefer them roomy and comfy.
My only complaint with this sweatshirt, and why I marked it down in quality, is that it is not 100% cotton. But for the price and the comfort it is well worth it.
- Very good -Maddy
- Fun, comfortable sweatshirt. I bought one and then two more after that. They don't run true to size, I'm typically a medium, I ended up returning for a small but actually I could wear an extra small in this style. Great buy! Would love to see them in Fall colors.
- Love the softness -Ju
- I like this sweatshirt because it is so soft, but I would order s I've sm instead of m
- Ordered more -Brownie
- great purchase -ssigigi
- I ordered 3 of these sweatshirts. They fit true to size. Quality was great and I loved the bright colors
- Not Thrilled - Am Returning -Esty
- Loved the look, but when i received it - it was huge. I normally wear a large, but 2 people could fit in this. Too many threads hanging, sleeves way to long and absolutely no shape. Cost me $8.00 to ship and now it will cost me more to send back. I'm really disappointed.
- Love these! -dw
- I love these sweatshirts because they are light weight. They can be worn layered in winter or are perfect for the transitional weather of spring and fall.
- Terrific in every way! -Judes
I cannot say enough about these sweatshirts. They are so soft, warm and the price point can't be beat! I have 6 and will buy more as soon as the winter colors come out.they wash perfectly, although I do not
Put them in the dryer, I do fluff them after they are dry to restore the softness. Colors do not fade, buy as many as you can,you never have enough sweatshirts!
- good -ginny
- Love it. Just wish it were a little less pricey.
- Easy Swtshrt Revw -Sandy
- Love the sweatshirt as I do many of the others of same that I already own. The color is a bit too bright/hot pink compared to your other bright pink clothing (I don't happen to have the color name in front of me at moment but you can check my order.) I'm plannning to wash it a few times hoping to "fade" it a bit.
- Love it! -Donna
- Size is accurate. Feel is wonderful. Wearing it is so comfortable!!!
- Nice but runs really big -MBZ
- Ran REALLY big
- Best Sweatshirt Ever -Jano
- These are the most comfortable sweatshirts in my closet. I have 2 and want more!!! Very lightweight yet warm and cozy. I don't care what they are made of, they are fantastic. They also wash beautifully. I pair them with a fun scarf and they look great!
- Great item -Jude's
- For me, this is the best item , for the best price. Washes beautifully, colors do not fade. Perfect. Very soft and comfy.
- Great Product -freshgirl
I love the lightweight feel of this sweatshirt. It's as warm and soft as can be without the bulkiness of other types. I too love 100% cotton, but can't tolerate the weight in something this big so I'm thrilled with the polyester mix. I buy cotton in everything else.
I have two colors and know I'll be ordering more. Love your clothes!
- Poor quality -Sam
Loved the older V Neck Cropped Waist 100 % cotton Fleece Sweatshirts, FP produced in the past . So sorry they dont carry these
The quality & polyester is a no for me. I returned my order.
Have been a long time client of FP and have really really loved their different 100% cotton T Shirts long sleeve ,short sleeve, sleeveless t shirts etc, Hope they keep the good quality coming. I plan vacations
where Fresh Produce stores are. Love this company and their clothing.
(please make more graphic T's in new colors.)
- poor quality -jk
- the quality 100% cotton I've relied on from Fresh Produce is not in this sweatshirt. I bought three in various colors and am very dissapointed. I hope this is a temporary glitch and the quality will return with future garments.
- Hate to see Quality sacrificed for Poly -Disappointed in AZ
I agree with "Why the Poly?"
The 100% cotton standard that Fresh Produce has always prided itself in keeping, is what first attracted me to purchase the line several years ago, just before I underwent extensive breast cancer and reconstructive surgery and then six months of intense chemotherapy. I wanted to be comfortable for obvious post-op reasons, plus I have always loved the soft natural feel of cotton, which helped with my awful reactions to chemo treatments and all of the premeds and postmeds that make you chilly, give you hotflashes, etc. At the same time, however, as a young woman, I wanted to still dress attractively, so I was thrilled to have found FP. Now back then,
these lightweight sweatshirts were not available, but I am now saddened to read, as I also have several of the all-cotton sweatshirts and wanted to order more, that FP is obviously lowering their standards which is a shame, as they will ultimately lose loyal customers like myself.
- Why the polyester? -Kathy
- I own six of these and was ready to buy more until I saw that they're now made with polyester. The reviewer who thinks that's why they're lightweight is wrong...my 100 % cotton ones are light as a feather yet warm and cuddly too. Synthetic blends have a cold feel so I will not be buying any more of these. Too bad...I'll have to make the six I have last!
- Real comfy -Angela T
- Feels soft and cuddly, more lightweight than a 100% cotton sweat. Medium is usually what I order from FP but I think for this style the Small would have been better.
- Great! -Terrie
- These are light weight and wash great. I have about every color too. Want more!
- By far and away the BEST sweatshirt! -karen
- I have bought almost every color in these--they are light enough to travel with and pack, but not too bulky. They wash terrific and if you really want a terrific color try the neon hot tropic!! This is by far and away a great staple piece....wish they were making these in black, not yet, but hope so!