Throw on our Happy Life Drape Dress and be on your way. An effortless style crafted in comfy mid-weight cotton slub and complete with pockets makes this a must-have above the knee for every season. This is one of Fresh Produce's best-selling beach dresses, and for good reason! Sleeveless, scoop neckline, set on front pockets, uneven hem, 100% mid-weight cotton slub. 37" Length (Size: Small). Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Great dress, great value!! -Alice
- This casual and comfortable dress is perfect for Arizona summers. I bought one very similar to this about 8-10 years ago and it is still one of my favorite summer casual dresses! Worth the price for sure!
- mary -Drape Dress
- Bought this on sale. Love the fit - especially the pockets. However - the thread had broken at the bottom of one of the pockets leaving two finger size holes. My size in pear was sold out at that time - so I had a friend repair it for me. Hope you restock your sundresses soon.
- Dress pulls to the side -Rita
- I like the lightweight fabric, loose fit and draped front pockets. But the dress seems to pull to the side slightly which makes the pattern look off. I washed this by hand and the color bleeds. For the sale price I paid I can overlook the slight imperfections.
- Comfortable -Audrey
- This dress is easy to wear for almost any occasion like to lunch or shopping.
- love it -Jeanette
- This dress is total comfort!! I like the cotton material, the print and the fit. I would really like to order another in a different print. I can see this as a "go to" dress on a warm summer day.
- Cute Dress -Terry
- I ordered two of Drape dresses online in medium. The Delray Ocean color dress was FOUR inches shorter than the Fuchsia color dress! I had to send the shorter one back at my expense! I have another Drape dress in a different print that I bought in the St. Augustine store and it is the same length as the Fuchsia one that I kept. I am 5'3", 155 lbs., and 36DDD and the medium fit perfectly. I absolutely love the pockets; cell phone in one and car keys in the other. However, Fresh Produce should have better quality assurance with sizing!