Throw on our Happy Life Drape Dress and be on your way. An effortless style crafted in comfy midweight cotton slub and complete with pockets makes this a must-have above the knee for every season. This is one of Fresh Produce's best-selling beach dresses, and for good reason! sleevless, scoop neckline, set on front pockets, uneven hem, 100% midweight cotton slub, made in USA
Model dress size: 4/6
Model height: 5'11"
Size on model: Small
- Great dress, great value!! -Alice
- This casual and comfortable dress is perfect for Arizona summers. I bought one very similar to this about 8-10 years ago and it is still one of my favorite summer casual dresses! Worth the price for sure!
- mary -Drape Dress
- Bought this on sale. Love the fit - especially the pockets. However - the thread had broken at the bottom of one of the pockets leaving two finger size holes. My size in pear was sold out at that time - so I had a friend repair it for me. Hope you restock your sundresses soon.
- Dress pulls to the side -Rita
- I like the lightweight fabric, loose fit and draped front pockets. But the dress seems to pull to the side slightly which makes the pattern look off. I washed this by hand and the color bleeds. For the sale price I paid I can overlook the slight imperfections.
- Comfortable -Audrey
- This dress is easy to wear for almost any occasion like to lunch or shopping.
- love it -Jeanette
- This dress is total comfort!! I like the cotton material, the print and the fit. I would really like to order another in a different print. I can see this as a "go to" dress on a warm summer day.
- Cute Dress -Terry
- I ordered two of Drape dresses online in medium. The Delray Ocean color dress was FOUR inches shorter than the Fuchsia color dress! I had to send the shorter one back at my expense! I have another Drape dress in a different print that I bought in the St. Augustine store and it is the same length as the Fuchsia one that I kept. I am 5'3", 155 lbs., and 36DDD and the medium fit perfectly. I absolutely love the pockets; cell phone in one and car keys in the other. However, Fresh Produce should have better quality assurance with sizing!