A versatile, free flowing style makes for a perfect summer dress, no matter what season it is! Our Dalia Dress is a lengthened, straight hem version of our Boca Dress, that can be worn with boots, sandals or wedges. Topped off with drapey front pockets, this knee length casual dress is great for the throw-on-and-go lifestyle we all tend to experience once in awhile. 100% Midweight cotton slub. Scoop neck. 3/4 sleeve length. Set-on drape pockets on side seam. Falls to just above the knee length. These colorful dresses are made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Dalia dress -Julie
- I have this dress in 3 colors. Love it. I am 5'5", 130 lbs and the small fits me perfectly. I am a casual dresser, yet I can throw this dress on and dress it down or up with accessories. I am 63 years old & like to wear casual dresses & skirts instead of shorts. I like to roll up the sleeves a bit. The length is just at the top of my knees, a bit longer than many dresses, which I like. This dress goes in the washer and dryer and back on a hanger. Great for travel.
- Not as described -patty
It is not a red coral.... much more of an orange color. Very disappointed. Not the color in the picture. I have the FP red coral scarf. It's not the same.
- Disappointing -Kathleen
- The fabric is just to thin for a dress. Also it doesn't wash well and needs ironing. I will use this as sleep wear because it is comfortable. I have this in the print and that material is high quality and I wear it all the time.
- Quality Issues -Carrie
- I sent this dress back before I even tried it on. You can pretty much see through the fabric. The stitching is poor and it is very wrinkled. I have been buying Fresh Produce for over 15 years, never again online. You need to see the fabric before you buy it. Very disappointing.
- Comfotable -sarah
- I like these dresses. They are similar to the Boca dress. Material is kind of like a tshirt, it's a casual dress but it looks good with leggings, boots and a scarf.
- Disappointed -Sharon
- Returning this dress. Material is thin and it fits badly... too big and long on bottom and kind of tight on top (and I'm thin and small busted). Will not order anything else from this company as I had to pay shipping both ways and its not worth it.
- Dalia dress -Maureen
- I love the color of this dress but the fabric is flimsy. Not for fall but more of a summer fabric.
- Too sheer and too large -LW
- Loved the color but the dress runs larger than size. It is more sheer than the boca dress and it hangs like a sack. Sadly, it is going back.