The Fresh Produce Cruiser Skort is your go-to skort for warm weather activities. Women's skorts look like a skirt but have hidden shorts, with a hint of stretch, for comfort and coverage. 98% cotton, 2% lyrca, 100% cotton sheeting shorts tucked in, adjustable side waist tabs, zip fly and button closure, slash pockets, cargo pocket on thigh, back vent, above-the-knee length. Imported from China.
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 5'10"
Size on model: Small
Length in Small: 17 1/4"
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Just okay -Linda
- I think it runs a little small according to size. Material didn't give and wrinkles so I returned it.
- Cute -NANCY
- Just received delivery on these this week and was pleasantly surprised. Very cute and durable with an excellent fit. Really dresses up a pair of shorts.
- Pretty, comfortable, versatile, love this. -Valerie
- I bought this in two colors, white and pool blue, to go to Jamaica on vacation and hopefully to wear at home. No disappointment: they are comfortable and easy to wear, whether casually with a cover-up or T in the morning to breakfast or pulling them on over a sunburn with a dressier top for dinner. Nice length, I hate knee-length skirts, they make your legs look stubby. This length gives you a long leg without your butt hanging out. Sometimes skorts can ride up or feel bunchy but I didn' feel the shorts underneath. I bought them on sale, and have only washed them once so I can't comment on how they'll last, but I like the casual look they have after washing. They look like the model picture. If they wear and wash well, I'll definitely buy them again.
- LOVE this skirt! -Allison
- In my opinion, this is the best product Fresh Produce makes. The skirt is a great length for summertime -an inch or two above the knees, like shorts (it's definitely not as short as this picture looks, I'm 5'6"). The outer skirt portion is a lightweight, but with the inner shorts, there is nothing see-through about the item. The colors are fun and bright. Would recommend this item highly.
- Great Skort! -BrwnIdGrl
- Although I have to admit, I try & get these on sale, I LOVE them.... I have 4 colors now & need or would like to get a couple more. They are great for summers here in Florida; and I'd much prefer to wear a skirt than anything. It doesn't look like a skort. I know some have complained about the wrinkling out of the dryer, but it all depends on what you're going to be doing or what you're wearing it for. I actually buy them in team colors so I can mix & match my tops for a fun outdoor sporting event! Love it!! Just wish it was about $20 cheaper......
- Cruiser Skort -Lynda
- Love this skort. My waist is small for my size and I have difficulty with things gapping. This sits just below the waist and the adjustable tabs on the side make it fit perfect. It also has some stretch to the fabric making it very comfortable.
- Nice Skort -Sunshine
- I tried on my skort and I loved the fit so I washed it. After wearing it for an entire day, it became obvious that I needed a smaller size. I was going to return it for a smaller size until I read that I could not because I had removed the tags and washed the item.
- Awesome skirt -TC
- I love this skirt. LOVE. It's a very flattering cut and length. Fun colors. Light weight, without being a thin fabric. I have it in white and yellow and practically live in them. No complaints at all.
- Love it -Christine
- I bought this skirt in red, color is gorgeous. I already owned 2 others, they wash well and look great. Sizing is true. I am a 10 and bought a medium which is a perfect fit.
- Love. It! -Connie
I have this skort in several colors and live in them all summer,
They are comfortable and look great! They are starchy so can be forgiving if you gain or lose weight.
- So, so, so glad I tried one before buying more. -Coco
- Overall, Fresh Produce is an great brand -always true to itself... I bought my first Cruiser Skort May, 2012...I LOVED IT... loved the design, the colors, the length, the lycra, loved everything about it... totally thought I'd found THE PERFECT SKORT OF ALL TIME... that is, til I washed & dried it exactly by the Care directions... no possible way the Cruiser Skort can ever be worn straight from the dryer... it's almost unrecognizable. The puckering mentioned repeatedly by others actually looks much more like ruching! Even the 'undershort' is all wadded up & 'pulls' the wrong way now. What a major disappointment. I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE IN EVERY COLOR if only it held up the way it looked before washing. So, so, so glad I tried one before buying more.
- great concept, poor execution -Michele
i would love this skort, but for a few problems.
1. poor choice of material. shouldn't idea be wash & wear? hem comes out of dryer crinkled and folded over. also, seams pucker.
2. poor placement of side cinching tabs/buckles. who wants material poking out at the waist?
3. under shorts bunch up.
i really wish these were better executed because they are otherwise very cute, and i would have bought multiples.
- Not that great! -Jeanne
- I don't care for the pucker you get with the skirt . I have several of the knit skirts, that you no longer carry.Would like it if you went back to carrying them, I'd buy them in every color.
- Cruiser Skort -NY Shopper
- I've bought several of these. The first purchase about a year ago, and most recently about a month ago. Size is very inconsistent. I've had to order multiple times to get the right size. The newer ones pucker at the seams when washed and the shorts underneath tend to bunch and feel very uncomfortable. Unfortunately I've worn them or they would be returned.
- New Sytle versus Old Style -Squammer
- I live in these & must have over 10 + between original style & this new style. This style &fabric is very hard to iron. Liked the cotton ones better & original design of the skort you discontinued!!
- seams pucker when washed -beach reviewer
- I have several of these, both old and new fabric. Old version was great and still performs well. Not so for the new. When washed, the seams pucker and shrink on the new version and no amount of ironing can make them lie flat again. Now the skort is bell shaped at the bottom and looks ridiculous. The old fabric was MUCH better.
- summer go-to skirt -Lisa
- this skirt is comfy and goes with everything. sizing is inconsistent so you may need to try on many in the same size to get the right fit.
- Great summer skort -MDL
- This is an updated version of the skort that I purchased a couple of years ago; the first one was made of cotton only - cute but it needed some stretch in the fabric because it would tear when I got in and out of my car; the new version is much improved with lycra added - more give in the fabric and very comfortable; the cut is a little different- more seams running vertically front and back- a very flattering fit; I love the way it fits so I am going to buy a couple more in other colors! It's great for a summer wardrobe!
- Doesn't lay flat -Marion
- I was excited thinking this was my favorite summer go to cotton knit with the same material as the skirt on the short but I was disappointed. The under short in cotton sheeting is lumpy and not sewn smoothly to the skirt causing a puckered look and a lumpy feel. Please bring back the knit cotton/spandex version. It was perfect.