Take our best selling skort and turn it into a pair of colorful shorts? You bet we did! Cruise to a brighter day in the Cruiser Short with just a hint of stretch for comfort. These comfortable shorts are 97% Cotton 3% Spandex stretch broadcloth, zip fly and button closer, twill tape side tabs, topstitched leg panels. Imported from China.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Perfect Bermudas -Paula
- I am petite, 5'1 and these shorts hit me right at the top of my knee and are just perfect! Wash in cold water, hang to dry- no need for an iron. I've just ordered more colors!
- p placed an order for second pair -susan
- I am 5'4" and can't wear a short short. These are perfect in length, right to the knee. True to size..I wear a small. I love white shorts so ordered my second pair. Also fabric is heavy enough so just wear nude colored underwear and you'll be fine.
- Comfy -bakes
- Bought a pair a year ago and now had to buy two more. Love the fit and the colors.. Fit just perfect..
- Love 'em -Anne
- Love, Love, Love these shorts. I have four different colors and will get more when they become available.
- Great shorts -Seamiller
- My only disappointment was I waited too long to buy more colors before they ran out. I own 4 pairs
- overall I am happy with the shorts my 3rd pair -cinsmom
- This is my 3rd pair of cruiser shorts and for me they are a great fit. They can run a little large. I live in the sourth so short wearing season is long. I am happy the crusiser shorts now come in more colors. My only negative comment is I miss the quality of Fresh Produce 5-10 years ago. The quality now is just not there. I also wish they would have real sales like 20% any item, stuff like other stores have. Their sales are free shipping with $100.00 or $125.00 not really a sale.
- Loved them -Moon
- The size was true. They fit perfect. Loved the material. Very comfortable.
- Liked very much. -CSS
- I really liked the cruise shorts. Well made and comfortable.
- great -jchesney
- I have a 2 pairs and want more. They fit great and love that they tighten up at the waist. Great fit but run a little big.