Show off your shoulders in the flirty Crossback Tank. Keyhole detail in back adds a fun surprise that you don't expect from its simple front side. Slightly fitted, length falls at high hip, scoop neck, triangle shaped keyhole opening at back, overlays at back shoulders, 100% Cotton, made in the USA.
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 5'8"
Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Buy it in several colors. -MarinLin
- Love this tee -- great fit for me (hides my belly). I have it in several colors and they are my "go to" basic in the summer months.
- Great summer top -maryann
- Love this top. It is so comfortable. It looks good on also. I have several colors. I wear it with shorts, jeans or capri's. Very versatile. The back is cute with the keyhole opening.
- Best Tank! -jacque
- I live in steamy SW Florida and these tanks are my "go-to!" I bet I have every color and then some. Great thing is that you can were it with shorts and a long necklace and wedges and it looks edgy and great or throw a skirt and one of the Riviera Ponchos on over it and go to dinner. You can wash and dry them forever and they never fail on quality!
- Perfect staple piece! -jacque
- I live in sunny, SW Florida and this tank is one of my "go-to's" all year! I wore it with a Boca skirt and a poncho to dinner the other night and everyone commented on it! You can wash and dry it over and over and it holds up both in construction and the color! Great piece, get every color!
- Crossback Tank YEAH! -Barbara
- I now have 5 of these in the Riviera pattern! Am now starting to collect them in plain! So comfortable and feel just a cut above the usual tee shirt tank. Highly recommend.
- All time favorite! -Shelley
- This style is my all time favorite! Cool and comfy, I have them in several patterns and many colors. I love that I can wear a bra with this shirt and my straps do not show. It is cut high enough in the arms that it is cool and comfortable and the key hole in the back is so sweet. It also has a loose fit and is great for hot humid days
- Love this tank -Lynette
- I bought 1 and had to buy more. Very comfortable.
- Great Tank Top -JANET
- Love it
- Great Tank Top -JANET
- Love it