An option that works with everything, the Coronado Capri. A slimmer fit and a flat elastic waistband give you a presentable, yet comfortable look and feel. Pair them with our Coronado Cardigan and Soft Sheen Tank and you're set to take on the days adventures! 100% Cotton French Terry. On-seam pockets. Hit at mid-calf. Made in the USA.
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 6'0"
Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- love these capris! -gail
They look great, supercomfortable, and come out of the dryer ready to wear - what more could you ask for? They are also a light enough weight for warm days.
A hint for shorties - I am 5'0" and they come to a couple of inches above my ankles but that's fine with me - they are still a good length!
- Great pant. -LeeAnn
- I live on an Island near Savannah and live in my Fresh Produce. This pant is a favorite!
- I love these! -Kimberlee
- This is the second and third outfit I bought like this. I bought the green and the black this time. I bought the matching jackets as well. I love these for traveling on the airplane and wearing to the movies. Two places where half of me is hot and the other half cold.
- Wonderful Capri -DIANNE M
- At 5'8" 160lbs wearing a 12 to 14 the large fits great. Useful pockets. You can go all day in these and look very nice. Soft and much sturdier than the jersey ones.
- shoe lady -carolyn
nothing like the picture........and it was too big. Had to return
- They are great -California summer
- We bought 4 L (white and washed khaki) and 4 M(white and washed khaki). The L fits a size 12 figure and the M fits loosely a size 6 figure. The material feels like a soft cotton suede. Very comfortable. Love the pockets. They disappear. A bit long for petite sizes but they look great rolled up! Looking forward to wearing them in California this summer.
- Great slim fitting capri -Terry
- A medium fit great (usually size 8 pant). At 5'3" these pants are more of an ankle pant on me which was fine with me. Looking forward to wearing the luna color this summer! For loose fit some may want to size up.
- Not for Small Boned -Annette
- I really liked these. But had to return. The leg is extremely wide, to the point of being way too large.
- Pants fit well and waist does not sag -LovesFreshProduce
- These pants are soft and well made, pockets are a plus. If you are used to the jersey capris where the waist may stretch, this waist keeps it's shape. After wearing all day and being active, no baggy rear end! The fit is slimmer than the jersey capri as well.