Go ahead, kick up your heels and hit the city streets in the City Skort. The undershort is the ideal detail for a skort that looks perfectly like a skirt. 92% Rayon 8% Lycra, self binding front pockets, self fabric undershorts, Made in the USA.
Length in Small: 17 1/2"
Model Dress Size: 4/6Model Height: 5'11"Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Skiort -Pat
- I love these skorts. Wash well, lay on the body nicely, pack well and can be dressed up or down. Good alternate to shorts. Good for all ages, I'm 72.
- Great Summer Wear -Rae
- Wonderfully cut so that it is cool in the heat but still looks nice. Excellent when paired with a cross-back tank.
- Love these! -CINDY
- I bought two of these at the Key West store, and love them so much I had to seek out more, which brought me here. They are lightweight and extremely comfortable, but also very cute and can be dressed up or down. Perfect for hot summer days!
- Great, versatile skort -Kellie
- This is my #1 piece of summer apparel. I got it in a gray-brown color that goes with everything, although I want to get at least one more. A bit pricey, but it fits like a dream (cut roomy, so if anything go down a size) and is holding up beautifully to a lot of wear & repeated washings. Highly recommended.
- Flimsy -Linda
- I didn't like the material. It was to thin. Price is high for the quality.
- City skort -Unknown
- I do absolutely love this skort and have bought 7. I think the price is high, but all of fresh produce clothes are overpriced.
- Love the fit of all 7 -emilie
- This is the most comfortable skort I own. I now have this in 7 colors and will buy more when I see a skirt /skort sale. They wash well and run true or a little large with is perfect for full figure.
- LOVE this skort -Deane
- Just discovered this skort. Very comfortable, and easy to wear. I think it runs a little large. Can't wait to get it in more colors, hopefully on sale!
- very light weight -Lynda
- I found this to light weight for my liking. Shows every bump.
- FANTASTIC! -Claudia
This is by far the BEST golf skort I have ever purchased. I bought one in white in the AZ San Tan Mall location; but when I saw it come up in the sale section online, I knew I had to order more. I even ordered more for my sisters-in-law who golf who had complimented me on this skort.
The colors are fantastic but by far the COMFORT is the queen.
If you order in periwinkle blue 3/4 of the clothes in Fresh Produce line with co-ordinate. Fresh Produce clothes NEVER shrink, fade & of the highest possible quality. I have sundresses that are ten years old that look brand new. Sizes are generous; I like that too because I used to buy size L @ 175# but now I weight 150# and size M is just perfect.
- Great buy -Betty
- I love these skorts. I have a black one and a brown. They are so easy and appropriate for almost anywhere. I hope to get more of them.
- F-l-a-t-t-e-r-i-n-g! -TBGirl
- I bought this skort in navy, hoping to wear it during the fall months here in PA, and it has more than met my expectations! I love it! What more can I say? In addition to being quite flattering, it has a stylish flare to it and is super easy to slip on and wear anywhere. It looks like a skirt but wears and fits like a dream. I have several skorts from FP that I bought years ago. I've always liked them, but this new design is a winner!!!! Will but another!
- Perfection! -BYS
- This is the perfect skort. It's soft as soft can be, fits comfortably , has just the right pockets, and the liner is right on. I just wish I could buy all colors! I purchased one for my daughter, mother of four, and she says it is the best she's ever had.....
- Love it! -Jojo
- Purchased this skirt in a mocha color in Florida. It soon became my favorite skirt. So my husband purchased the same skirt in black for me for my birthday. Now my only decision is which one to wear....love them both so much, comfortable and flattering.
- LOVE! -Fresh
- I live in this. I hope Fresh Produce always carries this design.It is so easy to wear. Great drape to the material and a very flattering, A line cut to the skirt. Pockets are handy. I'd like a couple more colors. Please restock!!
- love it! -pugmammy
- This skort is so cute and love the material. It hangs beautifully and yet is so comfortable.
- So versatile -Susieqmt
- I recently tried on this skort shopping and fell in love with it! I bought two and they are definitely fabulous. Super comfortable and wash well.