There's no such thing as having too many go-to basics. Our Catalina Top has versatile 3/4 sleeves, overlapping side seams, and a curved hemline. It'll get along great with every piece of your wardrobe! 100% mid-weight cotton slub. Shallow scoop neckline with self trim. Dropped shoulder. 26" length. Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Go To Top -MaryAnn
- I have almost every color in this top. I love the way it hides everything without being too big looking. The bright colors make black and white pants pop. Put on with pants and a great necklace and you are ready for a casual outing looking great and no worries.
- Pretty and Comfortable! -Joanne
- Love these! Great with City Skorts and with leggings!
- Great top -MIna
- These are perfect. I love the style, colors, and feel of them. I have more than several...
- Great Top -Cate
- I like this top so much I have 7 of them in different colors. Living in Arizona, they are my "go-to" everyday top. They don't shrink in length or the sleeves---AND---pulled right out of the dryer, they don't need to be ironed.
- I have 3! -Christine
- I love these tops and first bought one in medium (I usually take a 10/medium top), but realized after I wore/washed it that it was way too big. Next one I purchased, I got a small, which works, but is still on the loose side, which is fine. I wanted another one in pink, but the store didn't have a small, so I tried on an extra small and it's great! So, if they don't have your usual size, try another one...it may just work! ALSO....IMPORTANT....follow the washing instructions!! DO NOT....I repeat....DO NOT use any spot removers (Oxyclean, Shout, etc) on anything Fresh Produce sells. As other reviewers mentioned, they will leave a hole in your clothes. I found out the hard way. Use a mild dish soap, then wash like usual.
- Catalina Top -Debbie
- I love this top. I have it in 2 colors and am about to buy a third one. I had a spot on another style in the same fabric and tried spray spot removers on it a couple of times without luck. A store associate suggested soaking overnight with oxyclean crystals on the area - don't rub in. Did the trick! Anyway this is a great style. I go between medium and large in Fresh Produce and take a medium in this style.
- Cotton got holes 1st wash! -suzanne
- I LOVED this tee and it seemed like thicker cotton than your short sleeve' vintage' tees which ALL eventually got riddled with little holes: the material just fell apart. I bought my 1st Catalina tee in your Key West store and loved it so much I just ordered 3 more. Then I washed it for the 1st time, and it got a tiny hole in it after the wash: cold water, dryer low. THE FIRST WASH!! Even worse than those summer 'vintage tees' which usually didn't get holes until 2-3 washes. This is RIDULOUS! I know you've had similar complaints and you're still not fixing the shoddy cotton problem. "Made in USA" sounded good, but I think China does better than this. I love your clothes and have spent thousands on them. But I think I'm going to have to give up. The only product of yours that hasn't gotten these holes (yet) is the several Boca dresses I have bought.
- Not the same sizing as dresses -Carol
- I've been purchasing Fresh Produce for the past 15 years and these are the first tops that defy sizing - I purchased a large for shrinkage though I wear a medium in dress size and these were too small. The cotton was stiff and uncomfortable although it will probably soften with washings. Problem is, not sure if I order the xl that it just won't be boxier with no length extension.
- the best -Jeanette
- I have this shirt in three different colors and they have become my "go to" shirts. So comfortable and can be dressed up or down.
- PLEASE!!! -Laurinda
- Love this shirt...my favorite ever!!! Please, please, please can you restock this gem in white? I would buy several!!!! Thanks!
- Catalina Tops -Carla
- I absolutely love my tops. I actually bought 3 of the same top, different colors, while on vacation, then bought 2 more when we got home. I love your store.
- Love this top!! -Debbie
- I bought this top at the Fresh Produce store in smoke gray and then ordered the black color online. Please, please bring this top back with the Moss (green) color. I go to the online site everyday hoping your restock in the Moss color. I love the shape of this top.