One of our favorite casual tank tops in comfortable cotton jersey, the Boxy Tank is wonderfully draped with a flattering square neck. This colorful tank top is cute with shorts, skirts, capris, or any other bottom you want to put on for your beach resort wear. This women's tank top features 100% cotton jersey, square neck, side slits at hem, Imported from India.
Model Dress Size: 4Model Height: 5'8"Size on model: Small
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Great description -Linda
- Have really enjoyed this product. Comfortable. well made and flattering. Can be worn under a white shirt and is most attractive.
- great tanks -debra
- these tank fit very well great fit wash well love them buy them all the time
- Boxy Tank -Mary Anne
- No matter which color this tank is a summer must. Fits really well and good deletion of colors
- Great Staple Piece -Loves Fresh Produce
- This is a well made, classic top. I am short waisted and this top fits perfectly. I am 5'7" and 139 Lbs and medium was perfect fit. Can wear alone or as a layer underneath sweaters or tunics. I have at least 12 of these.
- Previously Perfect -Ann
If these tops were still made of the thicker fabric, they would be my "uniform" for the rest of my life. I am sad not to be able to count on this flimsier version for that. My more recent ones have quickly been demoted to sleepwear, and they are comfortable for that.
"Boxy" implies some structure, and, sadly, the current fabric does not live up to its name. Otherwise, the shorter cropped length, the armholes, the neckline, the colors are WONDERFUL---perfect! But I won't be buying any more unless the fabric is upgraded.
- Boxy Tank -Karalyn
- I have a number of this Fresh Produce style. I use them year after year. My only complaint is I would like to see it offered in a XL. & XXL. as well as in Plus Sizes on a regular basis.
- Poor fabric quality -Carol
- I just want to repeat what everyone else has written recently. My newest boxy tank tops have much thinner fabric and all require ironing before I can wear them. The price has stayed the same but the fabric quality hasn't!
- Boxy tank -diana
- I began buying these tank tops when Fresh Produce had a shop in Carmel Ca where I was living. I echo the previous review about the flimsiness of the material. I usually order a couple of these a year but the material is not the quality nor as durable as the older products which were made with a heavier cotton. I wish FP would go back to the previous supplier or quality of cotton for these tank tops. I agree the flimsy material wrinkles easier and often require ironing.
- The best summer top -Diane
- I have been wearing the boxy tank for years - and every year I buy more colors. The neckline is great. As the name implies, it is a little boxier (shorter) than some tops, but it works great with all the shorts, slacks, or capris that I wear -- and it can be dressier or for working in the yard. Great top.
- Wrinkles badly -Debbie
- I balked when FP changed this top from cotton to a cotton jersey product. But I ordered 2 on sale, just to see. When they arrived I was more positive about the change. But then I washed them. My old cotton boxy tanks came out of the dryer unwrinkled. These new jersey ones come out of the dryer needing an iron and I don't "do" ironing any more. ; ( I guess I will try to smooth them out when wet and hang to dry. I'm not confident that will work though. As I was putting them into the dryer today they were wrinkled in a way I'd never seen fabric wrinkled. Maybe that's what cotton/jersey is all about? I don't know.
- Perfect Tank -Trish
- This is the 3rd boxy tank I have purchased from you. My oldest one was purchased several years ago, and continues to wash and dry beautifully,and keep its shape. They are part of my every day summer attire whether I'm out in the boat fishing or out for a casual lunch. I do wish they were a little less expensive. I would buy a bunch more if they were.
- Longer in length, please -Judith
- I bought 3 of these tops to travel to a warmer climate with. The fabric is nice cotton and not see thru. The neckline is flattering. The armhole depth is just right, bra does not show at sides. I wish it was longer though (& I am short-waisted)--the length is too cropped for me and not as flattering as it could be. I also found that the different colors I ordered were different lengths--one of the colors was longer than the others. At 38C I could use 2" or a little more length and be very happy.
- I am 5' 4" & 123# Thought I was safe ordering a small, but ordered 2 of these and both were very small ! -kiki
Runs very small, a bit pricey but cute. Had to give mine away.
- Make it a tad longer! -Mapp
- I bought 4 of these in different colors, size large for my 36D body. I love the colors and fabric. The fabric is not sheer, it has substance. The armhole is a perfect fit, no bra showing from the side. My only disappointment is that the top is not 2" longer for me. One of the colors is longer than the others that I purchased. Length is varying in the 4 colors I chose. But I love this style and the neckline is nice!
- Great top and layering piece -Loves Fresh Produce
- I have at least 6 of these tops and wear them all four seasons because they fit great and can be used under a sweater or fresh produce hoodie. I always look for the new colors as they can brighten a neutral jacket or sweater.
- review below -Juds
- The size constantly varies causing expense to return and exchange. When I have asked about yhe problem I have been told that some colors run smaller than others. So it is a constant guess between large and extra large.
- classy, comfortable, casual or dress, excellent -Bernice
- I bought 3 more in different colors
- Five Star Rating -Zach Brown
- This tank is AWESOME! if you had 50 colors I would purchase all 50
- Quality going downhill -Karen
- Originally bought this shirt in "go fish" pattern in size small and loved it! Just bought a solid and it is sized very differently and it shrunk in the wash. Just noticed the new shirt is made in India and the older shirt is made in the good ole' USA. Very disappointed in the company 'bait and switch'. Going to return the new one, paid too much for the poor quality.
- Great top -Judy
- Love, love this top. So versatile can wear with anything
- Perfect! -Windygal
- This is a great tank-very comfy and flattering with straps that cover your bra. This tank is not baggy & does not fade or shrink with repeated washings. Worth the cost to find a tank that works & holds up!!!
- Not as pictured -Clare
- I sent this item back as it is not at all like it is pictured.
- A Favorite, but a bit pricey -mspat
- This boxy tank is a long time favorite of mine. I have several now and love each one. I do think the price is a teeny bit high, and I have noticed that even with careful washing my black ones fade a bit, but overall love it! The other issue I've found is it can be hard to get much variety in color choices in my size (large). Not sure why that is.
- Love these boxy tanks! -Pam
- Bought one of these a few years ago. Loved it so much, ordered 5 more in different colors last year and another one in black this year. Love how they come out of the wash and the material.
- Great product -nan
- These tank tops are very comfortable and wash well. I've had a few for many years and they hold up well over time.
- Made in India not the same as Made in the USA -Margeb
- I have a lot of Fresh Produce clothing, however, the boxy tank I just received was Made in India and is 1 1/2" shorter than the one I have which has been washed no less than 25 times. I justified paying more for this clothing as in was Made in the U.S. But is seems more and more items are Made in India and they are not the same sizing and quality.
- Like it -Ma
- I love this tank and the way it fits. I ordered 3 last year and plan to order more this year
- Love These Tops -Val
- I've purchased several of these tops over the last few years and just love them. They don't shrink and the colors don't fade. I plan on buying more.
- Sun Kissed Shoulders -Rebamjr
- I have this top in 4 colors, with matching drawstring shorts. I'll often walk the beach wearing this top to get sun on my arms, shoulders and décolleté when I don't want to lie out. It's perfect for catching those rays! Getting ready to order more colors for next season.
- BEST TOP EVER -Fran
- I love this tank; it is so comfortable and fits perfectly. It is the only top I wear in the hot Florida summer.
- Great -Jeanne
- This is one of my favorite tops! I have it in 4 colors and am looking for more!
- All summer long -Yvonne
- This is my favorite top. I love how it fits, never too tight across the middle or back. I try to get a couple of new ones every summer from the places I visit. Love it!
- A top for all ages... -Becky
- I purchased 2 of these boxy tanks at the Naples, FL. store. When I showed them to my 91-year-old mother, she promptly took one for herself! We love your dresses (especially the ones with pockets) & she wears one every day. Now she has the tank to wear at home & around town. It is truly comfortable & a great addition to your wardrobe...no matter what your age!
- The BEST tank ever!!! -dleobrown
- I love, love, love this tank! I will buy this whenever I find it in a new color or a new print....keep em comin!!!!!
- year after year -Mary
I buy these over and over again... the neckline exposes just the right amout of skin to feel "pretty' yet keeps you covered. Does not
hug your middle and sits right at the hip bone. No tugging up or down... wear with ease and the cotton always feels so 'clean'...
- The only tops you'll ever need! -Linda from Florida
I just wear these wonderful boxy tops until they are thread-worn! They are wash & wear. They go with everything-slacks, shorts, skirts, with jackets or without.
My only complaint is that I need more colors available & yes, where is your signature 'peri' color???
- Ssshhh - don't tell my husband! -Margo
- I love the tank and bought the french terry jacket to go over it. I did not realize that there were special stain removal guidelines and have ruined this fun outfit after only one wearing. So glad to find that I can replace it on line.
- Boxy Tank-The Best of All -Joyce
- I love the Boxy Tank, sleeping, shopping, or lounging in it, it's the very best top that I have. I do miss the top that once had the prints on them. But the newer ones are great too. Well worth their cost.
- Color -Mich floral
- I have worn out my old boxy tank. I need a new one in chartruse or lite green.
- MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE -GINNY
- THROUGH THE YEARS I HAVE PROBABLY BOUGHT ABOUT 10 OF THESE TOPS..............I LOVE THEM....MY FAVORITES........SOOOOOOOOO COMFY. WILL ORDER SOME MORE TODAY.
- So comfy... -Laura
- I ordered two tops for my trip to Hawaii in May. Oh my God! Are these the most comfortable tops!!! Absolutely the most comfy I own and I plan to own more!!!
- Boxy tank color -Islenya
- Years ago, I bought this tank in Peri. I got bleach on it by accident, and have looked for another to replace it. This is the tank, but it is no longer offered in Peri, it seems. That is the signature color of Fresh Produce, in my mind, and I wish you would use that color for this tank. Please?
- boxy tank -Lilli
- I have several of these boxy tanks, and they are my favorite top. They are the most comfortable and coolest tops I have ever worn. I have washed them hundreds of times, and they are still my favorites. I wear them year around with shorts, skirts, and pants. Thank you for such a wonderful design in such a great fabric.
- So excited these are on line -dancedge
- This was the most comfortable shirt I ever owned. I purchased it almost 10 years ago in Florida and have not been able to purchase one since. This is a very exciting day! As I get older and have a little bit of a love handle "situation" These shirts flow and make me feel beautiful!
- my favorite tank -Heather
- These shirts are the best! They are so cool on hot days, and very comfortable, I wear mine all the time. They last for a long time, i still have one old favorite purchased on a trip to the Virgin Islands years ago. My only complaint is that they do not come in more colors so i could own more.