Add a bit of flair to your day in the colorful Boca Skirt. The perfect cotton skirt to take you effortlessly through each season. Wear this colorful women's skirt everywhere! 100% Heavyweight cotton slub, wide, self fabric waistband modest stretch, hits at mid-calf on our 5'6" fit model, Made in the USA.
Model dress size: 4
Model height: 5'10"
Size on model: Small
Length of Small: 29"
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- Nice skirt -Joan
This is my second time buying this skirt.
I purchase the small size where the fit and length are perfect for a 5'8" gal. Washes well and just hang to dry to keep shape.
Will buy again.
- Like it very much -pammie
- Love this skirt. It fits well, is light but substantial enough to be complimentary to all body types. Perfect length for summer and vacations...not too long.
- all occasions -ftlaudergail
- i ordered this skirt because it wasn't too long and i get tired of pants all the time. the color was great and the fabric was substantial without being heavy at all. i have worn it to a party, out to lunch and to shop! it goes everywhere depending on your accessories. the wrinkles hang right out when i hang it up over the door in the bathroom. i really like it.
- Great Skirt -JaRt
Love the fit and the fabric and the comfort!
I own 2 colors.
However, I would have preferred the colors to be warm brown and warm gray, instead of cool brown (Truffel) and cool gray (Twilight), as I wear colors that go better with those. But there is nothing wrong with these colors, either. They're nice neutrals.
- Excellent -Sue
- I now have 2 of these skirts and I love them!
- The most have skirt -MaryMary
- Love this skirt. So comfortable and very stylish. I have it in three colors.
- Great Skirt -shash
- Love this skirt. The waist band is done in a way that it can be worn high or low. The skirt hits me just below the knee and is quite flirty!
- There is nothing not to like about this skirt -Annie62
- I had felt that this skirt would be flattering and cover up a few of the extra lumps and bumps and it certainly does. The drape on this skirt is flattering. Do note that the bottom in not a "clean" hem, it has a looser edge to it. I had expected this when I ordered it based on other pictures on the website with this skirt, but if you ordered it based on the picture, you may be disappointed. I will most likely be getting another.
- I'vebeen waiting for this skirt! -Sue
- I love this skirt. Fits perfectly. I will be ordering another one.
- Have worn it everyday since I got it! -Florida Shopper
- I guess that says it all, doesn't it? This is a great skirt, very flattering, washes well and goes with just about anything. It's feminine and comfortable and will be at home on a vacation as well as running around and doing errands.
- Fantastic! -Suz
This skirt is comfortable, forgiving and fantastic! And just throw it in the washer and drier. Dress up or down. I have it in 3 colors and will get more.
- Priced high for a sheer skirt. Buy this when it is on sale. -Judy
The fit is good, I wear a small and the small fits. I will wear this a lot I am sure but really it is overpriced for the flimsy fabric that I got in white.
If it went on half price, I would get a couple more as the fit and comfort are there.
- MY SEARCH IS OVER.... -Karen
This is the spring/summer skirt I have been looking for for years.. The length is perfect. The weight of the fabric is perfect. I was a little leery of the way the hem is finished but it holds up well when washed. It is slim and flattering and keeps it's shape. I bought 4 and plan to get 2 more when I see the colors I want in my size. I hope this is an essential piece that you will continue to carry.
- World's Best Skirt -Carol
- What a lifesaver. This skirt is flattering, fun, and travels well. Roll it up in your suitcase and it still looks great. It also works in any season. I love the length. The only drawback is lack of pockets.
- Such a great skirt -Debbie
- I love this skirt! Just the right length (I'm 5'9") and the perfect fit! I love how it can be dressed up or down. Will be definitely buying more!
- Love this skirt! -Suzy
- Perfect fit! Love the aqua color! Sexy! I am definitely going to order several more in different colors.
- My favorite skirt -Victoria
I am really pleased with the quality and look of this skirt.
I bought it in Fresh Mango color, and would consider buying another one of different color,if it will be on sale.
- Great -Kerri
- Very comfy! I bought in two different colors. True to size!
- I love this cotton skirt!! -DAD
- This skirt drapes well, and goes well with my ruffled V-neck cotton tee. I love all things cotton. The waist is comfortable and non-binding, and the length is just right.
- wonderful -jan
- love the style, comfort and fit
- Perfect Skirt! -Erin C.
- I am in love with the Boca skirt! I currently have one in citron, black, peri, and light brown. It is versatile, can be dressed up for work or more casual for everyday, and is very flattering. I can't say enough good things about it, this is my favorite skirt!!
- need more colors! -Sherry
- a great all around skirt! love the fabric and casual look it creates!
- Love this skirt! -Franci
- Thank you FP for the perfect skirt.....perfect in every way. The fit is very flattering and it's a great length, not too long or short. I think the style of this skirt will look good on all body types. It's a fitted style but not tight fitting and no muffin top. The material is great, well made. It's very comfortable and you can dress it up or wear it casual. It runs true to size. I bought it in twilight and black and will definitely be buying more. It's a staple in my closet, GREAT SKIRT!
- Love it and WANT more! -LW
- I bought this in black and twilight at the Fresh Produce store. I would love the skirt in Stardust and Mango and any other color for that matter. Please Please Please bring back it back with a range of colors! Comfortable, versatile and perfect in every way!
- Great Skirt! -Franci
- I'm so happy with this skirt. I've gained some weight in my mid section and have a hard time finding flattering skirts....until now! This skirt is very flattering on, very slimming. I got it in twilight and ordered another one in black from one of the FP stores when I couldn't find it online. It's very well made and a perfect length. I think it runs true to size. You can dress it up or down. I like the Boca skirt much more than the Boca dress. I hope they get this skirt in more colors. thanks FP for a perfect skirt!
- Love it -Wendy
- As soon as it goes on sale (hope, hope), I will buy a few more. I wear Large, and am curvy...it fits and flatters.
- terrible fit -Deb
- For the price I expected a nicely fitting skirt. I tried it in two sizes and both hung like the proverbial "sack of potatoes". This skirt is a dud.
- Perfect skirt with not too clingy fabric! -Patti
- Wonderful fabric, cut not too slim or too wide., length perfect. Throw it on instead of capris or bermudas. Fits close over hips so fitted or loose tops look great. Looks great with thongs, flats and maybe dressed up with an open-toed wedge. I purchased a black and orange in a small.