Our timeless, easy-fitting all cotton rib 3/4 Sleeve Logo Fem T-Shirt is available in a fresh color palette. 100% cotton mid-weight rib, 3/4 sleeves, small functional pocket on upper right sleeve, resort clothing, Made in the USA.
about our color - garment dyeGarment Dye is the process that makes Fresh Produce clothing look and feel sun washed and beach worn. We sew up the style and then dip it in Fresh Produce Color. The process requires heat so all of our garment dyed clothing is pre-shrunk, soft, and fabulous! (This is also why size specifications can be slightly different.) We love how garment dye brings out the individual personality of each garment -- just like our customers, no two are exactly alike! Color variances and/or fading are normal.
wash & care - keep your colors brightAt Fresh Produce we're all about keeping it easy. Unless otherwise noted in the description, all of our product can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried on low. Avoid using detergent bleaches, stain removers, or fabric softeners. For stains we recommend using a mild dish washing detergent (Hint! DAWN) directly on stains, let sit for 15-30 minutes, then wash as usual.
fabrication specificsFor more information about the specific fabrics we use, or other terms on our site, please reference our FP Glossary
Our styles fit just like our attitude -- relaxed and carefree. Did we mention we hate fuss? Throw-on-and-go pieces are casual, easy-to-pair and designed to have you out the door in no time. Our clothes are crafted with a relaxed fit in quality fabrics meant to flatter and move, never to cling or restrict. The unique garment dye process gives each style it's own character-- always pre-shrunk, soft and vibrant, ready to be worn again and again.
*all measurements are shown in inches
- 3/4 sleeve Logo Fern Top -Lorrie
- Attractive, fits well, soft, beautiful color.
- Great product -Joan
I really like this top. Beautiful color and style.
I am 5'8" and I purchased the small and it fits great.
Will purchase again.
- Ms. -Harriett
- Love, love , love them
- I Have 20 -Barbara
- I love the fabric, I wear a XL. wish you could put an extra 2 inches on the length.
- Great Staple Piece -Eve
- I have several of these shirts. They are made of high quality, thick cotton and can be worn all year. I wear a medium in FP shirts and a medium fit well.
- Logo Fem Shirts -Vicki
- I have several of the Logo Fem Shirts - short sleeved and 3/4 sleeved. They are wonderful! Soft but sturdy cotton, great fit and so comfortable! They wash and dry beautifully.
- 3/4 sleeve logo -Jane
This shirt does not fit the same as an identical item purchased several years ago...it closer to a SMALL than to a medium. The fabric was not the nice heavy weight that the previous shirt...item returned!
- 3/4 sleeve Logo Fem Top -Margaret
- Love these tops! I bought two. I am a size 4 - 6, and they fit perfectly! I also have this top in a short sleeve, and again the quality and fit are wonderful.
- Love, love, love! -Julie
- The 3/4 Sleeve Logo Fem Top is my favorite! I own about a dozen of them in various colors and it's my go-to shirt for almost every casual occasion. It washes like a dream, and if taken out of the dryer when almost dry, it drys without wrinkles! Great product - keep it up, Fresh Produce!
- 3/4 sleeve Logo Tops -Cindy
- I love the Logo shirts. I have most all the short sleeve ones & just bought 4 3/4 sleeve ones....they are the best!!
- Great shirt! -Ann
- The style, fit, and color are great. What more can I ask.
- Dtyle and price -Judi
- I really like the fit and the style. I feel it is too pricy. Should these tops go on sale, I will buy more of them.
- Have loved this shirt for years,but had to order larger size. Return postage really makes1x an expensive Tee, but no one has the colors you have!!!!! -Char
Love this shirt and the colors. I have 5.
- PRICE, VALUE AND QUALITY ALL VERY GOOD!! -EILEEN
- I NOW HAVE 5 AND LOVE THEM ALL, THE COLORS ARE GREAT.!
- Love this shirt -Shelly
- I have this in the black and periwinkle . I wear them all the time. They are comfortable and just the right weight. Can't decide which color to get next!
- Good shirt, willing to pay price for quality, colors I ordered too harsh -Chris
- Would like more patterns.
- Love the Shirts, but.... -Mads0
I have a 3/4 sleeve Fem logo shirt that I bought in the 90's (in the Mall of America. I had never heard of thsi brand of cloting, and the colors sucked me into the store. I was in heaven!!!! I got two shirts that first time, but one is no longer wearable and has been retired. Since I live in Iowa, we don't have a store close by, so I shop on line. I continue to buy this one shirt for two reasons, the color and the fit. I probably have 40 3/4 sleeveFem Logo shirts from Fresh Produce, and wll continue to buy more as my others wear out, or a new color hits the market.
Love Love Love the shirt!
- Removing stains -Carolinagirl
- I love these shirts and keep buying although I have never been able to wear some again because of stains not coming out. When I have to discard, the color I want is not always available. I have been using Dawn as spot remover. It doesn't always work. Usual laundry stain products leave more stains! I can't afford to replace each shirt after one or two wearings. HELP!!
- Slim fit and nice neckline -Marsh
- I own four short sleeve and two 3/4 sleeve Logo Fem tops. Earlier ones were a better length for me, but this one's length is better than my last three short sleeve tees. I wish they were made in two predictable lengths so everyone would be happy. The slim fit and nice neckline are pluses.
- Loved them... but... -DA
- I bought two identical shirts just two different colors. I love tnem BUT... Yellow was PERFECT and cobalt blue felt snug. I have no store close by to exchange. :(
- My favorite top! -Grammylsd
- I bought this top in every color. I must check to see if there is a new color that I don't have. I purchased my first, four years ago.. I wear these tops with dress slacks and with casual jeans . Some are in my laundry every week. When they acquire that laundered look, they look even better. I have chosen two more to purchase . Please tell me -----you haven't changed the fabric or style!!!!
- Love These Tees -AnOski
- They are warm, look great, the right length in sleeve and midsection.
- Still like but miss the older style and fabric -Instructorinbiology
- This is still a very nice top but I don't like it as much as I liked the older somewhat shorter style with a slightly wider V-neck and I REALLY miss the older, heavier fabric. The older fabric had such a nice fit and drape on the body and it faded so beautifully when it was washed - really and truly got better with each washing/wearing. The newer fabric and style are serviceable, but no longer exceptional.
- Fem Top -LinD
- This is my favorite top! I have it in almost every color! This top can be dressed up or be casual---jeans or dress slacks. The more you wash it, the better it looks. I also love scarves, so this top with a fashion scarf and I am ready to go anywhere. I recently went on a ten day trip and it was easy to pack with my Fem Tops. I looked sharp every day and was so comfortable! This top is a great find, and can be worn year-round!!!!
- Great versitable top -Grammylsd
- I first ordered three of these tops (seaglass, clearwater, tortoise shell) Today I wore the seaglass with black slacks and got so many complements. I have already ordered two more (black and vanilla). The fit is very flattering. The tops can go casual or dressy. When I wear one, ladies always ask me, "What brand is that top?" I am very pleased to answer " fresh produce!" I am back looking at more colors. I would love to have ALL of them!
- Best Tee Ever -Barb
- I purchased a tee in Sanibel and have since purchased in every color.
- Wonderful Top -Barbie
- I bought in Sanibel and loved it so much I have every color. Please make in more colors. I am hoping to find more colors in the Spring.
- LOVE THIS SHIRT -Reba
- OMG....I have been buying these 3/4 tee's now for at least 15 years. Have them in every color they come out with. They keep there shape and color. Don't be afraid to dry them. They fit best again if you dry them. If you buy one of these tops, you will for sure buy more.
- fem shirt -eye-o
- I bought this shirt down the shore about six years ago. I gave it away because it got a little small on me. I have been looking for the same one since. I will never give them away again. I just love these shirts to death. I especially love the material. Hope you can bring more styles in the same fabric.
- Ordering more... -Stymie
- Bought two tops in a shop on Boca Grande, and am ordering more online. Love them!
- Comfort Galore -Molly
- I bought this shirt in Bar Harbor Maine and loved it so much I am ordering more on line. Goes with my matching shorts (bought in Key West) and great with jeans. Casual yet a step up!
- Great Top -Orange County
Thank you Fresh, I was at Norstrom today and purchase your new print and colors
of the Fem shirt, also very happy to see you went back to your old style. Great prices and colors. Very happy customer in Orange County California.
- love the shirts too -minicooper
i have several and they're very comfortable, come in great colors and look good. i just received my periwinkle yesterday, it fits really well ... BUT when i sit, it gets wrinkled. hopefully the wrinkles will fall out when i stand.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE -SUE
- This is my "uniform".......I have every color available. Now you MUST offer it in other colors. What color, you ask?............ANY COLOR..............I will buy them...........I get compliments every time I wear one...............
- Seasonless and versatile -FP Fan
- I love this shirt, and like others, would love to see it in a plethora of colors. Some colors I'd like: true red, plum, navy, and lilac. The best thing about it is that it's flattering to most body types, washes beautifully, and is comfortable to wear. If there is a Fresh Produce staple, this is it.
- great -slick
I love these shirts!!! 100% cotton but not sloppy looking. Fit exceptionally good.
Wash great!! Am wearing one right now!
- Great Top -Aries
- I bought this top in Periwinkle color while vacationing in Florida, and I just LOVE it! The color is gorgeous. It reminds me of a stone washed or iced color. The fit is great, too. I loved this shirt so much, I decided to shop online to find more like it, since I am back home in Massachusetts and not close to the store where I bought it.
- Love this shirt! -susie-o
- I agree about more colors. The pink is my favorite and may need to be replaced soon. Would also love a spring green and maybe a yellow that's not too bright.
- love the shirts -nurse
- Need more colors to pick from. Years ago you offered a pink. I received so many compliments on this shirt. I was trying to order one for a friend, but see the pink is not available. Any chance of bringing back the pink?